How is everyone

Josie C.
on 12/8/04 3:20 am - High Desert, CA
I am still sitting at -88...my body loses and then stops...it is due for a breaker soon...*fingers crossed* Logging my food faithfully and most days I am doing okay...unfortunately my exercise is not where it should be. I am working on it. Happy Holidays,
DianneW
on 12/8/04 11:10 am - Louisville, KY
Hopefully the plateau will end for both of us soon. Dianne
Rae Smiles
on 12/8/04 6:42 am - Mount Airy, MD
I am down 94 lbs to 104...I am in 14's with room to spare. I too have had to stop the shopping....I love clothes and have been logging a lot of mall miles. I have not gotten in as much exercise as I was....no more night-time walks...it is freezing here....but I have been making sure to get more daytime walking in at work as well and whenever at the mall, I ALWAYS power walk the entire way. I want to get down another 44 lbs, to 150...when I weighed 150, I am in a size 7/9.....I can live with that....LOL Doing fine, hairloss has slowed and almost stopped...I have lots of regrowth coming in. New eating habits are just that...habits...I have NOT one negative experience regarding WLS. Best to All!! RAE
DianneW
on 12/8/04 11:11 am - Louisville, KY
Rae, That's great. I'm still in a 20. I can't wait to get to an 18. I'll be happy if I wind up in a 14. Dianne
Rae Smiles
on 12/8/04 9:01 pm - Mount Airy, MD
ALERT!!! Correction..... I do NOT weigh 104...I am down to 194.....geez, at 5-7 I would need help to step up on the scale....LOL Down 94 lbs to 194..... RAE
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/04 9:41 pm - South of Boston, MA
104, you'd be a rail! -B
Middlesgirl
on 12/15/04 8:28 am - Lansing, MI
Sounds like everyone is doing wonderful!! All the new post op current pics are fabulous...I wish I could get my pics to come up at all. As of today's weigh in I am down 156 pounds to 190. I am beginning to wonder if the weight loss is going to stop. My family keeps commenting that I am wasting away, although I do not see it. Still having a rough time eating much of anything but turkey sandwiches. I have gotten to the point where I hate everything I used to eat, due to only being able to eat that, ie. soup, mashed potatoes. I would do it again in a heatbeat, just wish I could have my plastics done now. We will be switching insurance in Jan, and i don't believe the new company will cover it. Ah well!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/15/04 10:11 pm - South of Boston, MA
Erin- WOW- 156 lbs?! That's awesome!! -Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out