help hairloss

OLGA G.
on 12/5/04 11:37 am - FL
hello all how are you all doing?i am doing fine other than i am still loosing hair and i don't know what to do.please give me an advice i'm sure alot of you guys are going thru this or already went thru this.please help!i also wanted to know about the vitamins that you guys are taking.i am taking the centrum for kids.but i don't take them all the time and i also take the b-12 vitamin.i know that i supposed to take them everyday.right know i weigh 148.8 i started weighing 244lbs.i still need to loose 15 lbs.for my goal weight.i am happy where i'm at.but i know that i am still going to loose more.i just hope that i will stay at my goal and not get skinnier.well i would be how ever god wants me to be.
DianneW
on 12/5/04 12:32 pm - Louisville, KY
I take Centrum; B-12 twice a day; Calcium Citrate 3x/day; Iron 2x/day Dianne
Sue B
on 12/5/04 12:50 pm - WI
Hello For hair loss I was told (and it has worked) to take 1000mc of BIOTIN daily. I also take 4 childrens "Gummi" vitamins (2 - 2x daily) and chew a Vitaball daily .. 2x a week I take an "Under the tongue" B-12. So far so good - and no more handfulls of hair. Sue
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/04 10:11 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi! As for hair loss, I'm still losing what I consider a lot of hair. :-l I've kept my hair very short and I throw on my pink Red Sox hat many days. The only really good thing about having the short hair now is that my ugly neck is gone! I used to have a discoloration on my neck crease in the back from being obese.... it's disappeared, so having really short hair is no big deal anymore. I take Centrum Chewables Orange vitamins (which are actually adults chewables!) and Viactiv chews. -Beth HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 164 GW- 126
Josie C.
on 12/6/04 1:00 am - High Desert, CA
Hi Olga, For hair loss I took what my surgeon recommended a Zinc complex with magnesium and calcium. My hair has stopped falling out and I stopped taking the zinc about three weeks ago. My vitamin ritual -- I take a One-A-Day Maximum Vitamin AM/PM, B-12 with folic acid sublingual tablet AM, calcium citrate liquid (blueberry) AM and around 2 or 3 in the afternoon I take another B-12 Complex sublingual liquid. Happy Holidays,
Rachelq
on 12/6/04 11:02 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi! My hair started falling out about 2-1/2 months post op and its finally tapering of now. I have these ridiculous short hairs all over my head. I lost hair after both of my babies, so I knew i would with this surgery. And boy did I lose a lot. Here's my vitamin regiem. Vitamist Womens Health spray 1x day Vatimist b12 spray 1x day Bariatric Advantage chewable iron 1x every other day bariatric advantage chewable calcium citrate 5x's a day
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views