Thanksgiving- What did you eat?

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/04 9:00 am - South of Boston, MA
Hiya! What did you have today? *********************************************** Breakfast- coffee/cream/= Snack- Raw broccoli with smidge veggie dip 1/4 cup homemade trail mix Lunch- 3 oz ham 1 pearl onion in cream sauce 1 bite squash Snack- few bites ham more raw broccoli espresso/cocoa powder/milk Dinner- Chinese Vegetable Soup (probably 1.5 cups total, lots of broth..) Snack- 1/2 cookie coffee/cream/splenda Beth Hoping to see a loss...
DianneW
on 11/25/04 1:42 pm - Louisville, KY
B - cheese and pretzels L - cold pizza S - chex mix D - turkey, bite of stuffing, bite of sweet potatoes, green beans, 1/2 roll S - chips and chesse Overall I ate way to may carbs. and junk food. Back on track tomorrow. Dianne
Donna Paige
on 11/25/04 9:56 pm - Pottstown, PA
Well truthfully I ate like a major piglet. No pain either. Figured I would kill my Gall Bladder but not one ounce of pain. Lunch small piece of turkey taste of string bean casserole bit of potato stuffing and this one I really hate to admit I ate was a small bite of Italian Loaf Bread. Never had that before but it's delicious. Dinner Few bites of baked ham taste of potatoes taste of corn Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Today I get to go and do my pre surgery testing. Can't wait til Monday gets here to get this GB out. Best Wishes Everyone! Donna
Larakatya
on 11/26/04 12:36 am - Twin Cities, MN
Breakfast- 16 oz Skim Milk Snack - spoonful of SF coconut whipped cream - had to make sure it would taste good on the on the SF Coconut Creme pie. Lunch- 1.5 oz potroast 3 flowers of broccoli with some cheese 1 tbsp stuffing one inch wedge of SF Pumpkin Pie with SF whipped creme Snack - Peanuts Dinner- 2 bites turkey (wasn't as good as it smelled) 3 brussle sprouts 1.5 tbsp stuffing with slab bacon - YUM! 2 tbsp Mashed Potatos and Carrots with Garlic - YUM! 2 tsp cranberry-orange-jalapeno relish (made with splenda) - YUM! 1 bite whole wheat popover - didn't really pop over, was dense and not as yummie as hoped for 1 one inch wedge of SF Lemon Meringue pie. - this was my favorite! 1 bite SF Pumpkin Cheesecake - good stuff 2 bites SF Coconut Creme pie - really yummie In short - at dinner I pigged out, but only 1 bite at a time. And I didn't let myself graze too bad. I was happy that the turkey didn't work so I could eat more of the SF pie that I stayed up until 4am baking. Best wishes to you all, ~Lara
Josie C.
on 11/26/04 1:22 am - High Desert, CA
B = 8oz Carb Countdown Choc Milk S = 2oz Beef Nuggets (Beef Jerky type) L = 1 low carb pizza appetizer D = 1oz Turkey, 1Tbsp mashed potatoes, 1tbsp dressing, 1tbsp zucchini casserole S = 1/2c Carmel Apple Salad
Donna R
on 11/26/04 11:09 am - Paducah, KY
after driving 800 miles to be with family, i had a little of everything my in- laws made except the hot rolls and the sweet potato casserole! and I did eat the SF cheese cake they made expecially for me! but just a little. I did not measure any of it though, since many don't know I even had the surgery. Donna
Rachelq
on 11/27/04 12:37 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I did ok on thanksgiving. Water Protien bar decaf coffee water Slice of ham, a little turkey, green beans, 2 bites of potatoes, two bites of corn. One bite of pie for desert with cream! (and two glasses of wine) Water More ham and green beans (and 2 glasses of wine) Water it was the day after...the mashed potatoes called my name all day. I had potatoes, corn and green beans for bfast (no protien at all) Then the same with ham for lunch! Then just ham for dinner. We've thrown out the remaining potatoes!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views