6 month follow-up

Rachelq
on 11/23/04 6:45 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I had my 6 month appt to day. All is well thus far. I am 9 lbs away from my surgeons goal of 155 and 19lbs away from my 'goal' of 145. I say 'goal' because my goal was to regain my health and I have done that. No cpap, no bp meds, no edema, my tendonitus is much more manageable. Life is grand right now. I'm in a size 12 pant and Large top and feel really good at this size. I truly don't care if I lose more...but don't get me wrong, losing more is so much fun! So far I have a bit of sag on my lower abs and small batwings, but nothing that I think I'll do anything about. The only thing I am considering is a breast reduction. I really think it will help my tendonitus in my shoulders. Oh yeah! I also want Botox for the furrow between my brows. Hubby is giving me that for xmas! Hope everyone else is happy and healthy! Rachel
Larakatya
on 11/23/04 6:52 am - Twin Cities, MN
Time to update that picture sweetie!!! WOW, you are doing GREAT! Join the batwing brigade - I don't think I'm going to do anything about them either. I want a TUMMY TUCK! It's amazing the stupid human tricks I can do with my tummy - I can throw it over my shoulder like a continental soldier (does your gut hang low, does it waddle 2 and fro. . . .) SO Glad to read you are happy and very healthy! ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/04 7:48 am - South of Boston, MA
Rachel, Glad to see you post! I'm glad things are going well for you! Beth 313/298/167/130
Donna Paige
on 11/23/04 10:00 am - Pottstown, PA
Sounds wonderful Rachel! Can't wait til I can say I'm in a size 12. LOL Hubby should give you the botox. Just look what you have given him. One hot mama! LOL
DianneW
on 11/23/04 11:03 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations Rachel! You are doing fantastic! Sounds like you're going to have a great holiday! Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views