shopping...

Rachelq
on 11/22/04 11:19 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
...Lead me not into temptation. I have been soooo bad. I bought a bunch of 14 and then didn't fit into them about 1 month later. So then I bought 12... we'll see how long they fit. Luckly, Old Navy was having a sale. I bought about 4 pairs of pants all for around $5 each. I walked past LB yesterday though. and yes, I miss shopping there. These big department stores just give me too many choices. It used to be. Oh...here's a style that fits me ok...let me buy every color. Hey, but I'm not complaining! Rachel
Rae Smiles
on 11/23/04 1:16 am - Mount Airy, MD
I have always been a clothes horse.....love clothes, even when I was really big.....now, I have such a hard time restraining myself...it is too weird....I can go into most any store and find LOTS of things that fit....it is very hard to decide.... Prior to WLS, if I found something that fit and looked nice, I bought it, no matter the price....now, almost everything I try on fits and looks nice...geez, I actually have to pick through and get only my favorites. I am embarrsed to admit that a few weeks ago I bought a pair of dress pants and after getting home realized I had already bought the exact same pair of pants the week prior....still had on the tags.... Shopping is SUCH fun now. Shopping, Shopping, Shopping for All!!! RAE
Rondaslosinit
on 11/23/04 1:28 am - Richardson, TX
I nearly had a panic attack the first time I shopped in a regular store! I was WAY out of my comfort zone. I didn't know where to start. Everything is soooo different - fashion, fit, etc. Now I LOVE it but what a weird feeling at first, huh? Enjoy! Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views