Low Blood Sugars - HELP

Robin D.
on 11/19/04 3:23 am - Trempealeau, WI
Okay guys, I've bottomed out three times (below 60) this week. All three times have been at different times of the day. This last time was after working out (not strenuous by any means). I've had to eat sugar to get over the shakes, but then get sick from eating the sugar. Anybody else having this happen? For those diabetics, what's your carb intake? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/04 8:40 am - South of Boston, MA
((Robin)) I know NOTHING about diabetes- but I'd like to know what you're experience is like when you have low sugars? What does it feel like? Can you eat fruit instead of sugars to pull out of it? Beth
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 11/19/04 10:27 am - Los Angeles, CA
It happens to me often. I do not limit my carbs via natural fruit and veggies and whole grains. Try and eat every hour.. Thats what I do. I eat about a 100 calorie meal every hour to hour and half
ruthdebra
on 11/19/04 11:33 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hijack - what happened to your profile? I went to look to see if you were still losing and it has disappeared. So how are you doing? Would love to hear from you. Ruth
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 11/22/04 2:32 am - Los Angeles, CA
I saw Dr. N today. We spoke about you, he says hello. I am doing fine. Sticking at 130, but hired a personal trainer 4 times a week and my body is seriously changing just after one week. Dr. N doesnt want me to lose any more weight, but I really feel another 10 pounds will be fine. The profile had to come down. I had some weird google searchers and some funky emails, so it wasnt worth the freaks. Im in advertising and my name was showing up obesityhelp.com and their was too much personal stuff. Hope all is well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views