Ugh. Chutes and Ladders!

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/04 9:41 pm - South of Boston, MA
That's what weight loss feels like, chutes and ladders. I lose some really fast, then it's an uphill battle. I woke up this morning weighing in THREE POUNDS higher than yesterday. Nice, huh? I'm hoping that if I am able to use the "facilities" today that might help a teensy bit, and perhaps drinking a bit more might help... because I'm not overeating! Alright, enough *****ing for today... Beth 313/298/notpostingitcuzitbettergoawayfast/130
Larakatya
on 11/19/04 12:01 am - Twin Cities, MN
Beth, Don't worry about it - one time (back when I was allowed to use the scale multiple times a day) I weighed myself before bed, then again first thing after my morning bladder emptying and I had somehow (miraculously) gained 7 LBS!?! Took 3 days to get back to normal - and I didn't change anything to make it leave. . . it just went away as mysteriously as it came It was then that I knew, there is no sense in this weight stuff. Take heart - even though every lb seems like a victory at this point - keep your eyes on the prize. Know that we're all going through this. ~Lara
Josie C.
on 11/19/04 12:55 am - High Desert, CA
Hey, I was playing that game a month ago. Now I am playing red light green light...I lose a few pounds really fast...then stop and wait. Right now waiting for a green light.
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/04 8:38 am - South of Boston, MA
Yeah- RL/GL was the game I was playing before!! I did finally go potty today, perhaps that will assist! If not, I'm gonna go back to all turkey all the time, THAT works, ... Beth 313/298/167/130
Rachelq
on 11/22/04 11:01 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I know exactly what you mean. I got down to 164 for my six month anniversary date. Now I'm going for my six month appt and I weigh 166.5. For me, I know its because of my period...but uggghhh. When you have your official weigh in.... So anyway, I'm still happy as can be with my weightloss. I feel good! Ta! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views