Monthly Progress Report

Donna Paige
on 11/17/04 2:47 am - Pottstown, PA
Hmm I forgot to post my monthly progress report so we will do it a little late this time. Don't forget to share your progress! I am currently down to 216lbs with the scales moving up and down about 3lbs for the last 3 weeks. Aggreviating but I guess it's normal. I started having some severe pains in October that felt like somebody had a fist in my chest and was pressing it to my back. After testing it turns out it is my Gall Bladder. I have stones so that has to be taken out. REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR ACTIGAL. LOL! I'm a hard head and didn't think it would happen to me but alas it has. I can't have Lap surgery because of the adhesions from the original surgery. Dr. B says the stomach is now adhered to the abdominal wall. One more incision and recovery time. He is also getting me prepared for the tummy tuck. I can't wait for that one. Hope everyone else is doing GREAT! Open RNY 4/12 339/216 total weightloss of 123lbs
Kim T.
on 11/17/04 3:18 am - Dracut, MA
lots of luck with your gall bladder surgery... i'm hoping not to have to go that route.. How often were you supposed to be taking your meds and how often did you take them? I'm supposed to take mine twice a day but i rarely, if ever, remember to take the night pill. so i've made the medication once a day... hoping that works. youre doing great weight loss wise!! congrats! I havent lost anything this month.. i'm stuck at 182. -80 lbs since surgery.. i just need to get OUT of the 180's!!! ~Kim
Katie D.
on 11/17/04 4:20 am - Luxemburg, WI
It sounds as though we are all on the same page.... I havent moved off 175 for about 3 weeks!! I am down 100 lbs and happy with that, I just want to see that thing move again, I just went and got more protein drinks (Which I havent been very good with) and I have my HUGE bottle of water which I have been doing OK with....So all we can do is take it one day or shall I say one pound at a time Wish you all the luck! K -102
Tina MR
on 11/17/04 5:50 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Hi to all!!! I'm at 188 and just got off the stuck roller coaster last week. Hovered at 191-194 for about 10 days! Then....bloop, 189, then 188!!! Now I wonder how long I'll be here. Oh well, so long as it continues to go down I'm happy. I'm really trying to get enough water in but I know I don't come very close very often. I know I don't get enough protein but I'm still trying. I just can't stomach the protein drinks for a while. I've tried so many and they all just stick in my craw! I've lost 84 pounds .... 16 from the century club and 52 from my goal. My doc said I would probably be more comfortably at 150 and that would be only 38 pounds from his goal but I'm shooting for mine first. I feel really GREAT and am so thankful to everyone on the boards and to my doc for everything! I haven't been sorry for one minute!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON THEIR TERRIFIC SUCCESSES!!! (we're all winners/losers you know) Tina Open RNY 04/09/04 272/188/136
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/04 8:59 am - South of Boston, MA
Hi Donna- Sorry to hear about your GB- but, you're already planning a TT? I'm jealous!! Nothing new to report here- down 131 since surgery, from 298 to 167. I was having a good losing streak last week, it stopped again. I've got a mini-goal of getting to 150, which I was hoping to do for Christmas. Then, to 130... then to seeking plastic surgery! I added some new pix today on my webshots.com page. Beth 313/298/167/130 37 to goal!
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 11/19/04 10:22 am - Los Angeles, CA
Sorry to hear about your gall bladder. Good Luck on the tummy tuck. I just had one, its not so bad! Progress, Im sticking around 125-130, down 90 pounds. Finished my plastics already and just living life. I finally started to exercise 4 hours a week to get to the centrury club and tone my bootie up.. Jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views