Troll Doll Hair!!!

Donna R
on 11/16/04 11:30 pm - Paducah, KY
Hi all, do you remember the troll dolls? well the other day I was reminded of them when I looked in the mirror and saw a ton of little hairs sticking strait up! they are almost an inch long and although I am very happy my hair is growing back, it sure did look funny. I think the reason they were so obvious was that after I washed my hair I just put it up in a towel and forgot about it for a while. The next moring when I was getting dressed is when I noticed it. Hopefully by the end of winter it will look normal. well have a great day. Donna 277/189/150
tonishappy
on 11/16/04 11:54 pm - Greensboro, NC
How funny - I noticed the same thing this week - thank goodness my hair is growing back, I thought! As I am replying to this I notice that we are surgery buddies! Toni Bowen Open DS 20 April 2004 285/193/125
Shanna E.
on 11/17/04 7:13 am - Vancouver, WA
OMG...I am laughing so hard! And I am not laughing at you, but with you...I can SO relate!! My hair is looking out of control! But at least its comming back! Shanna
Donna R
on 11/17/04 11:29 am - Paducah, KY
I am glad that winter is almost here. I can hide my troll hair with a hat... Donna
askaggs1
on 11/18/04 12:22 am - Cunningham, KY
Hey stranger!! I'm not surprized we are both having the same problem!! I've been waiting for my new hair growth to come in and yep it sure is!! I'm soo glad to see your doing well...I just got 5 more pounds to go before the big 100!! I've been exercising my booty off!! Are you going to the party at the hospital on Sat.?? If so I hope to see you there.
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 11/19/04 10:29 am - Los Angeles, CA
Im glad you tell me its hair growing back! I actually thought that it was hair breaking off.. Im so sick of the hair thing.. I now have hope!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views