Daily Food Journalds & A New Month!

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/04 9:42 pm - South of Boston, MA
Ok all- HALLOWEEN IS OVER! Where is the candy at? I tossed every last bit of my stash into the last trick or treaters pillowcase last night. Boy was she suprised to get 5+ lbs of chocolate! My kids have a small stockpot full of their loot, and I can't wait until I can send it packing. I think I'll make them each a ziploc baggie of the favorites and put it in the freezer. Right now it's sitting in the closet, hidden, because my 5 y.o. got into it this morning. I've had no weight loss in a few days, my eating has been terrible, I haven't had nearly enough calories, and way too much empty foods. I went to a party on Saturday night and had a few beers , which isn't the best choice when you're not eating healthy food! I think that day was my worst since surgery in terms of actual food intake. I had things that I wouldn't normally dare eat. Popcorn, beer, a piece of peanut butter candy.... what a menu, huh? :-X Today is a NEW day, a new month, back to reality! My goal is NO candy & back to low-carbing it. What about you guys- whatcha eatin' today? Beth 313/298/175/130
sloane
on 11/1/04 12:59 am - New Albany, OH
Beth, At least Halloween is behind us! I find that if I plan out what I'm going to eat that day it's easier to stick to it. That might help with the snacking on stuff we shouldn't eat. Today's plan: B - Smoothie - had it. S1 - LS Oatmeal - missed it got too busy L - 3/4 Small Wendy's chili and 1/2 baked potato - eatin it now. S2 - LS Kettle Korn - planned on eating yogurt to get calcuim but forgot it at home D - Pasta Figoli (Italian soup with meat, pasta and beans) and salad S3 - SF ice cream Tandi 246-165-?
flirte
on 11/1/04 2:16 am
Beth, this year for the first time in I can't tell you how long I didn't buy candy for the little gouls. Course it help's not having children in the home(except hubby) I alway's in the past would be so much candy only to eat it al before Halloween and then have to go buy more. Today going over to the folks home for lunch...we are having catfish and fried potatoes. (yuck) hate catfish. Love fried potatoes, but not a good choice. Not sure what I will find around there to eat. Brenda
Larakatya
on 11/1/04 2:21 am - Twin Cities, MN
Morning Beth, I didn't touch any candy. Dude, I dump bad enough on so-called "Carb Friendly" SF ice cream. . .YECH. . .Pissed me off too because Kemp's Carb Promise Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream tasted FABULOUS. . .however I can really do without the incessant diarreah that follows eating 1 serving of it. What am I eating today: BF: Cottage Cheese Filling from SF Cran-Apple Pie (essentially baked spiced apples and cranberries sweetened with splenda) Nibble of the crust of aforementioned pie. Mmmmm. 2 cans Minute Maid SF Guava Citrus juice LU: Taco Johns - I feel no shame. 1 Crunchy Taco - most of taco meat and taco shell, little of the lettuce 4 bites beans & cheese with 2 tblsp of salsa added to it. Dinner - unknown. I'll post later. ~Lara Lap RNY 4/1/04 400/355/226/212
Classy M.
on 11/2/04 6:36 am - inglewood, CA
25oz's water brk-3 spnfuls ground beef/chez snk-reeses pb cup lun-calorie free drink snk-reese's pb stick din-2spnful ground beef/2frkful pasta snk-apple so bad with the candy but i do appreciate what i did eat b/c just about six months ago i would have ate 6 or 7 (or all that was in the bag)
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views