what are you eatting today???

Classy M.
on 10/27/04 6:57 am - inglewood, CA
hey Beth where are you today? i was waiting for yur post. i have to begin my post b/c today have started out as CARB blowout omg!! so far.... drank my first 32oz water brk- slice turk lunch meat/chez taco/w 1 egg white snk-spnful pb/w 9 mini sized pretzels lun-pinwheel (what in the crap am i thinking about today, but anywhoo my challenge for today is not to eat another carb for at least two dayz ) to be continued
flirte
on 10/27/04 8:00 am
Well, as usually I am starting my day late. B-skipped L-protien shake D-Bean and salsa soup, and a couple of mexican pinwheels. Brenda 248/168/130-35
e W.
on 10/27/04 1:04 pm - Birmingham, AL
EVERYTHING!! Sometimes, I just let the whole day go...my boss took me to an impromptu lunch at a Mexican restaurant. I had half of the chicken fajita taco salad. And since then, I've loaded up on SF chocolate and eaten the other half of that salad. I want to have my mini-bag of lite popcorn now, and another SF pecan delight. I don't think I ate enough protein or drunk enough water. What a day! Back on track tomorrow...I still feel much more in control than I ever have. And I'm still running 45 minutes every morning--that's progress! Later, Erin in Nashville
Shelli_LessBelly
on 10/27/04 2:46 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
B- Protein Shake L- 2 slices of lean Ham and a chunk of Cheddar Cheese D- Bowl of Vegetable Beef Soup I'm still trying to get my water in........:::::gulp gulp gulp:::::::
Denise J.
on 10/28/04 1:38 am - Richmond Hill, GA
Hi Classy, I am new to this site.........buy am glad to see I am not the only who falls off the wagon and eats carbs. Some days I don't have any then other days thats all I seem to want. But what is good is I try and do more exercises the days I go off. Denise
Classy M.
on 10/28/04 2:17 am - inglewood, CA
glad to have you Denise. welcome. gurl as you can tell you are certainly not alone. my goodness i went la vida loca yesterday. i'm looking back (that's why i like posting this) at what i ate it's just ridiculously too much even if it is a bite here and i bite there. but like you mentioned i totally notice i can eat more some days an somedays are lite. i hope today will be a lite one it will b/c i'm going to make it one. notice the pattern in the post somedays are more somedays are lite they seem to alternate bac and forth.
Denise J.
on 10/28/04 4:01 am - Richmond Hill, GA
Sorry it took awhile, out of the office......well for B - two eggs, 1/2 toast, L - Baked chicken part of a breast, tomatoes 2 slices, and a couple of pieces of honeydew. Well for dinner I don't plan that far ahead.....I hate to cook, so I wait to see what the husband is cooking, he loves to cook.........but if we go out we split something.....or I order off the kids menu. I find it hard to ge****er down, but I do drink alot of Propell, or crystal light, and tea. DJ
Classy M.
on 10/28/04 1:59 am - inglewood, CA
continued...... 2nd 32oz water snk-2 bites of chick breast w/frkful chick salad 3rd 32oz water =96+oz's total din-3oz of chick breast/ frkful noodles didn't make the challenge, i had the noodles in my mouth before i could think, welp i try try again tommorrow
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views