April 26th Surgery Buddies

Josie C.
on 10/26/04 6:38 am - High Desert, CA
How are you doing? I am still plodding along in the slow loser crowd, but haven't given up...I am down -75 lbs.
Peggy Boyd
on 10/26/04 8:05 am - Antioch, TN
I have a lot to lose. But I am about half way there. I have lost 111 pounds. Congrats. Slow is not a bad thing. As long as the numbers go down we are doing great. I started out at 408 lbs and this morning I was 297.6. I am fighting bad head hunger and losing. Bad Peggy, drop the cashews
LV B.
on 10/27/04 12:58 am - auburn, AL
I'm a slow loser too. I have lost 76 pounds so far. I'm happy abput the weight I have lost because by now, I would have been over the 300 lb mark, having swelling, aching/burning feet, joint pain, etc. I'm much better than I was 6 months ago. LvB (Lisa)
bettyboop28645
on 10/27/04 10:39 am - Lenoir, nc
HI I had surgery 4/26..and I have lost 97 lbs as of yesterday..However I weigh myself twice a week and I thought late last week I had lost 99 lbs. But I have been kinda constipated lately and I always weigh with shoes on. I had just got new shoes over the weekend that are kinda heavy. So I am hoping thats what it is. I can't stand to think that I have gained 2 lbs back! But I am going to watch what I'm eating a little better. I can just about eat anything I want now and that scares me!! Amanda 345/248/160?
Lovely Lady O.
on 10/27/04 10:39 pm - Buffalo, NY
Josie ~ Last time I got on the scale I was down 85lbs. I go to the MDs office tomorrow for my 6 month & I will see how much Im down now. I only get on the scale once a month otherwise Id go with the ups & downs & plateaus on the scale Good Luck to everyone on the losing side!!! ~ Alanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views