WATER CHALLENGE

Classy M.
on 10/25/04 4:39 am - inglewood, CA
how much water are you drinking today? i'm going for at least 74oz.'s!! also what are your views on the importance of water consumption especially at our stage of wls? my views are it is important. i also got a better understanding regarding it's importance after reading a article beth posted on here last week re something about increasing your metabolism. in the article it mentioned that muscle holds something like 4x's it's wt in water and muscle burns fat so we need to make sure we get all tha****er in so we can use those muscle to burn that fat and not loss our water reserves in our muscles therefore actually losing water wt vs. fat b/c we don't have enough water coming back (sighhhhhhhhh, catchin my breath ). ok i'm not crazy you should check out the article and then you'll see what i'm TRING to say. God bless
Dedicated
on 10/25/04 5:18 am - Eleva, WI
I struggle just to get my 64 oz in every day. I've been really bloated feeling lately (not pms) and its hard to drink, much less eat! I'm nearly 1/2 way through my water for today, lots to go. I do better at home drinking, I think its because I'm moving around. At work I just sit all day and feel water logged most of the time.
Classy M.
on 10/25/04 5:43 am - inglewood, CA
hey Tina that's funny you said that about the bloated part b/c i've been feeling like that for about two weeks now. so i said maybe i should use some colon cleanser or something but with all the water i thougt i was doing good with the cleansing part . i do just the opposite. i don't drink much at home i do most of mine at work. i think i will start doing more at home to boost my intake b/c i've been at 74oz's for about two months now. God bless
Larakatya
on 10/25/04 6:26 am - Twin Cities, MN
Good Idea. I'm a sickie, so I'm pushing the fluids. Going for 80 oz today. Plus, being at home and bored my urge is to feed this cold. So, hydration it is! I'll post a final tally, ~Lara
Larakatya
on 10/25/04 11:30 am - Twin Cities, MN
Bottle number 4 going in now, 24 oz a bottle. Today's tally - 96 oz! THANKS SO MUCH Classy Ma for this challenge! I needed it today. I added Crystal Light Sunrise flavor to my water - it has vitamin C in it, which is great for me since I cannot drink fruit juice safely (I dump easily, and fruit juice was a favorite binge food in my past) PS - I didn't end up feeding my cold after all. Thank god I'm going back to work tomorrow. This fricken kitchen is the death of me! Have a great night everyone! ~Lara
thin_tyme
on 10/25/04 10:02 am - WY
I get in 32 ounces in the morning no problem. Afternoon hits and I have such a hard time, I get in maybe 22 ounces for a grand total of 52 ounces for the day. gotta work on it. Mechelle
flirte
on 10/26/04 8:46 am
Thank yo so much for this challenge. I no I am a few days late posting this reply, but I meant to. Because of this post, I am trying my best to meet this challenge. Honeslty I am lucky to get in 20 a day. I keep thinking if I could just get in more I would loose MORE. So now I am trying like never before. And this daily reminder I see on the board really helps to remind me. Thanks! Brenda 248/168/130-135
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views