First Post-op Cold. . . BLEAH

Larakatya
on 10/24/04 12:15 am - Twin Cities, MN
I have my first cold since my surgery. Granted I should be happy, as I used to get about 4 colds a year. But, I'm not. I'm snotty, and achy, and tired. Drinking some peppermint tea. My girlfriend has been pampering me. Best wishes to all. I can't wait to feel better. *SNEEZE* (sorry) ~Lara
Kim T.
on 10/24/04 3:34 am - Dracut, MA
awww Lara.. Hope you feel better soon!! how nice getting the pampering treatment.. hang onto that cold for awhile.. or at least, fake it.. I love getting pampered!! ~Kim
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/04 5:11 am - South of Boston, MA
:::::::::spraying Lysol on my monitor:::::::::: You boogied my screen! Hope you feel better soon. ::::uploading homemade chicken soup:::: Beth
Josie C.
on 10/24/04 6:15 am - High Desert, CA
Ooooh you poor poor thing. I having been doing my best to stay healthy...Purell on my Desk, in my purse, every where I can think of it. Plus I finally got that "Cold Gene"...it drops below 70 and I'm freezing. Lots of liquids.
Larakatya
on 10/25/04 6:24 am - Twin Cities, MN
Thanks guys, I played "hookey" from work today - I had no real deliverables today, and am oncall tomorrow. . .so seemed like the right thing to do - I hate it when people show up and make the entire office sick. I just want to be better by tomorrow, my little angel-man is going to be at my support group for the first time as a post-op, and I wanna be there to support him. Huggles and sorry for spraying down yer monitors ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views