underware!

Donna R
on 10/21/04 2:02 pm - Paducah, KY
I have not had to wash my underware for about a week now... after I wear a pair i just throw them away! I bet this sounds weird but the ones I have are too big. I did finally go to the store to buy more and they are a size "7" WOW WOW WOW , I started out in an 11! Donna 277/199/150
flirte
on 10/21/04 4:47 pm
Donna, isnt that great! I went through the same thing...ecept I thought...hey I'm gonna buy me some sexy undies..You no the type..BUTTLESS. All my svelt girlfriends have been bragging about them for years, so I thought I'll give them a try. I bought several different kinds T-back, Y-back..all buttless. I even bought different kinds of fabric just to make sure I got a comfortable kind. Well let me tell you..THERE AWFUL! I hate every single one of them. They feel like sand paper in the crack. I feel half naked, and I just can't get used to them. Everyone says I will get used to the FEEL, but I don't think I can wear them long enough too get used to them. Nope doesn't make this gal feel sexy...makes me feel itchy, uncomfortable, awful. I think I'll go bck to my granny panties, with a high cut leg. hehe Brenda248/172/???
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/04 12:15 am - South of Boston, MA
I have a weird problem, I can't get comfy sitting anymore now that my rear end is smaller! I'v tried the thongs too, and they're not comfortable unless they're just absolutely tiny.... My favorite undies are the tight boy-shorts in satiny fabrics... They fit the best, since I've got hips and belly stilll..... Beth
Larakatya
on 10/22/04 6:07 am - Twin Cities, MN
Thongs don't help either, because they sit right on my tailbone. My tailbone is SO exposed now, and very tender. I'm loving vickie's secret Hicut briefs - I have to keep the cotton to keep the yeast monster at bay. (I can't WAIT to be at my goal weight and stable so I can get my Panni) Huggles, ~Lara
Donna R
on 10/22/04 1:51 pm - Paducah, KY
Lara, my tail bone is ok but my butt bone is sore, nerver thought I wouild say that but after sitting here at the pc it sure gets sore, I need a coushin Donna
Donna R
on 10/22/04 1:49 pm - Paducah, KY
Beth i have a hernia next to my belly button so i like them to go over that. other wise they just roll down under the hernia bulge Donna
Rae Smiles
on 10/22/04 10:51 pm - Mount Airy, MD
I am so glad this came up....now that I have lost weight, it is SO hard to get comfortable while sitting...my butt starts to hurt after a while....I have a one-hour, each way, commute to work. The morning trip is not so bad, but by the afternoon drive, my bottom hurts!! I guess the bones are just not used to touching the seat. Hopefully, as time goes by, it will improve. RAE
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/04 2:44 am - South of Boston, MA
I had a hell of a time trying to ride the bike at the gym!! OUCH! Beth Plateaued.
Donna R
on 10/22/04 1:47 pm - Paducah, KY
brenda, thanks for the warning, I wont buy that type, I like the hi cut myself. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views