(OT) Do Not try this at home kids!!

thin_tyme
on 10/21/04 9:43 am - WY
Ok I did a pretty stupid thing the other day. I ran out of dishwashing soap, I was desperate so guess what I did? Added laundry detergent. I thought, "This is ok, it's Costco brand and it says you can use it for a variety of different needs, no problem" Well guess what folks? It does not work for a dishwasher. I had soap coming out from my dishwasher. So what did I do? I didn't panic..I stopped the dishwasher and opened the door to a mountain of soap suds. I just grabbed a small pan and started scooping out the suds and then ran the dishwasher through a cycle again. Problem fixed!! Take care! Mechelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/04 11:14 am - South of Boston, MA
Mechelle- My father-in-law added regular dishwashing soap to his dishwasher... lo and behold, the kitchen was flooded with BUBBLES! You're not alone. Beth
DianneW
on 10/21/04 1:22 pm - Louisville, KY
I added regular dishwashing soap to my parents dishwasher when I was a kid and there was bubbles everywhere. It's funny now. Dianne
thin_tyme
on 10/21/04 8:44 pm - WY
Dianne At least you were a kid when you did that, me I'm a grown adult, supposed to be past those stupid moments. Oh well it was easy to clean up. Also a good lesson for my kids. Mechelle
thin_tyme
on 10/21/04 8:46 pm - WY
Beth Glad to know I'm not alone in this moment. It's a good laugh now. Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out