HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALL 4/20ER'S

Classy M.
on 10/20/04 6:58 am - inglewood, CA
hey all you 4/20er's whats goin on?????? is everybody having a good time or what? i'm having a crazy time some days better than others, this is totally a challenge and not the easy way out at all, WHO IS THE WISE GUY WHO SAID IT IS THE EASY WAY OUT, I'D LIKE TO SLAP SOME SENSE/KNOWLEDGE INTO HIS HEAD !!! is anyone at goal yet, if not how far are you from goal? i'm totally not at goal yet, i got about 80 more pounds to go but it may be less than that b/c i haven't weighed in for this month i only weigh once a month. do you think at this point in your expedition you'll make it to goal? as for me i'm optimistic although i'm not a fast loser, i truely believe with preserverance you never know where this expedition will take you, that's why this ride is so CRAZY !! i pray i do get to goal . what about all the compliments how are you handling them? i take them with stride although i have to admit sometimes they are overwhelming b/c i'm not sure if some of the people are exaggerating/phony or really sincere. anywhoo that's enuff questions. let me know what's goin' on with you. keep up all of your good work God bless us.
thin_tyme
on 10/20/04 12:11 pm - WY
Hey Classy MA Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary today. I'm 4 days ahead of you. Mechelle It's short and sweet tonight for me, I am so pooped, gottat get to bed, I have a conference tomorrow and have to get up extra early.
DianneW
on 10/20/04 1:47 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations on your anniversary, I have 76 pounds to go to get to goal. Hang in there! Dianne
tonishappy
on 10/21/04 2:03 am - Greensboro, NC
a day late - But - I am about 77 pounds from my goal - i have lost 83 pounds as of yesterday. I have been dealing with some mild depression the last two weeks - trying to get over it. Keep up the good work! Toni Bowen open ds - 20 april 2004 285/202/125
Lorifloridagirl
on 10/27/04 8:16 am - Clearwater, FL
Thanks for the Happy Anniversity !! I was banded April 19-04 and have lost 52 lbs. I have slowed way down I havent lost a pound in 1-1-1/2 months I dont need a fill. I just Havent been working the band that much I have a very fickle band and what works 1 week dosent work the next. I still love my band and thank god everyday that I have it. I need to start excercising more, since the hurricanes I stop working out so that explaines the low in my weight loss. Thanks again and good luck to all Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views