Recipes..Not to be

flirte
on 10/19/04 2:06 pm
I am so upset. I have litterally spent about 5 hours in the last couple of days trying my best to forward this darn attachment on the 571 pgs of recipes. I am not able to do it. Why in the world I was able to recieve such a big email (5gb or wahtever) and not be able to resend it is beyond me. I have enlisted the help of hubby, and he can not figure it out. I am so sorry I posted the original. I was only trying to share waht was given to me. I hope you all understand and are not to dissapointed. Take care, Brenda ps. I sent some out yesterday, and if you was able to get them great, but for the life of me or hubby we can't remeber how it was done. If i can figure it all out, I will forward..but don't count on it. Bye for now, and again I am so sorry.
irisheyes
on 10/19/04 10:23 pm - Harmony, MN
bummer! not sure what the problem is sorry it didn't work! Katie
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/04 11:20 pm - South of Boston, MA
Brenda- Don't worry about it... It's all good. I still haven't tried to open the attachment.... (I'll try it now- okay, it's got a few minutes left....) Thanks anyhow... Beth
Rachelq
on 10/20/04 4:13 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
No worries Brenda...maybe you could start a weekly post. After you try a recipe you like, post it as recipe of the week or something??? Take care, Rachel
thin_tyme
on 10/20/04 12:00 pm - WY
No worries Brenda, thank you for trying I did get an email and it downloaded somewhere but then I couldn't open it. Great idea from Rachel, try a recipe and then post it, or don't even try it, just post it. Everyone's taste is different. No apology needed Brenda Take care Mechelle
Josie C.
on 10/21/04 12:16 pm - High Desert, CA
Oh...Oh...I got it...and I was able to open it. Goody, Goody...it is going to be a cookin' time in my kitchen this weekend. Thank you...Thank you, TIP for those who do receive it: It was sent as a DAT file which makes most Microsoft system flitchy. Just save it off, then try and open it and then when warned about opening a DAT file click "open with" button, use MS Word or WordPad...then resave in the new format. WooHoo! 140 pages
feelinggreat
on 10/22/04 9:32 am - Logansport, IN
Thank You Brenda I was able to open it. Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out