I SUCK AT THIS!

JEANNIE D.
on 10/19/04 1:21 pm - BENICIA, CA
I FEEL LIKE A LOSER AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. I HAVE LOST ONLY 72 POST AND 10 BEFORE THAT BUT I DONT COUNT THE 10. I FEEL LIKE I SHOULDNT COMPARE MYSELF BUT IT IS SOOO HARD. AM I NORMAL? I WANT TO LOSE THE REST SO BAD. WILL I? WHAT IF I DONT AND THIS ENDS UP TO BE ALL THAT I LOSE? I WISH I KNEW FOR SURE THAT I WILL LOSE MORE WEIGHT! ANY ONE FEEL THAT SAME? THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME VENT. TAKE CARE! HUGS! JEANNIE D.
Kim T.
on 10/19/04 2:18 pm - Dracut, MA
well i hear what youre saying, i had my surgery 2 weeks before you and i'm down 74 lbs... so i think your results are pretty typical... I try to look at it as how much is left, not how much i've lost.. i only have 37 more to goal
Larakatya
on 10/19/04 11:47 pm - Twin Cities, MN
You don't suck at this! You're doing PHENOMINAL! At 2 years out we will all have lost the same amount, some will lose it slower than others, but it happens for us all as long as we're following our pouch rules. Stay away from high-calorie beverages, do your protein, exercise, and you CAN NOT FAIL! **HUGS FOR YOU** You're a big loser just like the rest of us! ~Lara
Robin D.
on 10/20/04 2:18 am - Trempealeau, WI
I have lost the exact same amount. You are doing great! Try using the following website. You plug in your starting weight, your height, and the % you want to lose and shows you month-by-month where you should be at. For me, I plugged in 260, 5' 5" and 90% and it showed I'm right where I should be. http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/postopplanner.phtml
Rachelq
on 10/20/04 4:11 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi! Jeannie, I responded to you on the Cali board. Just saying hi from the April board...hang in there! Rachel
Rondaslosinit
on 10/20/04 5:49 am - Richardson, TX
Hey girl quit beating yourself up! You've worked HARD to get to where you are and you should be proud of it! My surgery date was 4/7/04 and I've lost 73 lbs since surgery, plus 10 more before so I'm right there with ya! I'm just setting small acheivable goals for myself right now. Like, get to the gym 4 times this week. I would like to get under 200 by Christmas (that is 13 more lbs). Don't know if I'll make it or not but things are at least going in the right direction so I push on...... Oh, and I try not to get on the scales too often as it was driving me bananas! Give yourself a break. You are doing awesome! Just keep doing the things you know you should like getting your protein and water in, chewing slowly, etc.) and you'll get there. HUGS to you too! Ronda
Classy M.
on 10/20/04 7:07 am - inglewood, CA
oh Jeannie you took the words right out of my mouth and mind. as for you your doing great. now me on the other hand, omg i'm only 56lbs when i last check 9/21 cause i only weigh once a month. now i know you should feel better now. i feel like something is wrong with me. you seem like your right with everyone else. but i kinda' knew it would probably work like this for me b/c from past experience my body doesn't want to lose weight. honey let me tell you your doing great. when i hit 70lbs gone that seems like that will be a miracle b/c it's feels like it's so far off, b/c people at three and four months are already there an past and here i am six months today and not there, i know i haven't weighed this month but i know i'm not at 70lbs yet. so take heart, i just keep telling myself the race is not given to the swift nor to the strong but to him that endureth to the end. i guess it doesn't matter how you get there just as long as you get there. hope you feel better. God bless
JEANNIE D.
on 10/20/04 5:30 pm - BENICIA, CA
THANKS TO ALL! I WILL HANG IN THERE I AM GLAD TO KNOW I AM NOT ALONE! YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT! I KNOW I WILL TAKE THE ADVICE ABOUT LITTLE GOALS...LIKE THE GYM! THANKS ALL OF YOU! HUGS! JEANNIE
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views