6 Months Today

Darlene41950
on 10/19/04 7:53 am - Orange, TX
Hi All, I am down 114 pounds and feeling great. Saturday I went to the State Fair in our area and rode rides for the first time in many years. I got in line with the rest of the people and never once worried they might tell me I was too fat to ride. That is a biggy for me (I would be soooo embarrassed.) I have realized I was just existing before surgery. Now, after surgery I am living my life. It is great!!! Happy 6 Months to all the April 19th's. Darlene
Rugman
on 10/19/04 8:04 am - Lumberton, NC
Congratulations Darlene! I know what you mean! my 6 months is the 27th of this month. I went to an amusement park and it was great to "fit" on the rides! I was wearing a 62 pants before surgery. today I am wearing 44's.!! Keep up the great work Darlene! Greg
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/04 8:42 am - South of Boston, MA
Look- a man! Posting! Glad to see you here Greg! And, WOW on the loss! My husband is in a 42/44 as well, post op, and he's just thrilled!! Beth
Pegtrala
on 10/19/04 9:22 am - Beaverton, OR
Darlene, you are doing great! I agree with you about just existing before surgery. Now we are living! Way to go! Peg
thin_tyme
on 10/19/04 12:24 pm - WY
Congratulations Darlene on your 6 month anniversary. You are doing awesome, how exciting. I can associate with you about the seat thing. We are flying this Christmas and I can't wait to see how well I fit in the seats. Yes now we are living, I feel it too. See you Mechelle 283/199/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views