I had a wow moment...or two

irisheyes
on 10/19/04 5:27 am - Harmony, MN
first...this weekend we had a party for my kids birthdays (one is Oct 3 the other is Oct 30...we just have one party) anyway I hadn't seen my brother in law for a while. when he came in He looked at me and said woah...you look great...where'd you go? then later that night (after several beers) he looked at me and said "you need to eat there's nothing left of you, i'll bet you can't weigh more than 150lbs...open up here comes the airplane (trying to feed me) I told him I do weigh more than 150....and get away from me with that food...i'm not hungry! ok, I had to bring my treadmill in to get fixed this morning. and was talking to the guy about weather it was worth fixing or if I should get a new one. so I decided to go in and look at the ones they had. The lady showing me this new (really nice) treadmill was saying that it had a max weight of 275 lbs. it would go better at a walking speed at that weight, but of course someone of YOUR SIZE would have NO problem running on it. sorry I just had to toot my own horn...as we were talking the other day...I don't FEEL like i've lost 98lbs...it's nice to hear things that make me realize it's really happening. Katie
Classy M.
on 10/19/04 5:37 am - inglewood, CA
those wl moments are something special aren't they? go right ahead toot your own horn, you've earned it. God bless
Pegtrala
on 10/19/04 9:18 am - Beaverton, OR
Katie, I say toot away! You're doing great! Peg
thin_tyme
on 10/19/04 12:18 pm - WY
Toot away Katie you deserve it. I love our WOW moments, it sure feels good doesn't it!! Keep it up Katie you are doing great. See ya Mechelle 283/199/140
Rondaslosinit
on 10/20/04 5:41 am - Richardson, TX
TOOT TOOT!!!! GO AHEAD, YOU'VE EARNED IT! SO PROUD OF YOU. Sometimes it's those comments that keep us going, isn't it? ! Keep up the good work! Ronda
Larakatya
on 10/20/04 7:05 am - Twin Cities, MN
You're AWESOME! Keep posting the successes! ~Lara
irisheyes
on 10/20/04 11:31 am - Harmony, MN
thank you all for sharing my moment! you are such a great group of people! Thank you for all your support and encouragement! Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views