Am I nuts

Debbie W.
on 10/19/04 2:08 am - Mars Hill, NC
I am not sure, I am down 149 pounds as of this morning. I do not eat as much as I should, I still get sick ALOT! I am just scared of losing to much to fast and it not slowing down...my start weight was 418 now 269...anyone else having the same eating problems? I am never hungery!
Shelli_LessBelly
on 10/19/04 2:53 am - Creve Coeur, MO
Congrats on the AWESOME weight loss! You should be coming up on your 6 month check-up real soon, so please make sure you ask your Doc why you are still getting sick all the time. Also, make sure they do bloodwork, to ensure all your levels are within the normal range. I'm never hungry either......but I force myself to eat high protein, limited portioned meals, to stay nourished and to reduce fatigue. Good luck with the rest of your journey! Shelli Down 121 pounds.......and counting!
Classy M.
on 10/19/04 3:15 am - inglewood, CA
debbie your doing AMAZING!!! i wish i had that problem right about now. my problem is i'm losing so slow to myself, but yet i'm grateful i'm a loser at all, and amazingly i get compliments on my firmness an i think that can be attributed to the slow losing also. i can relate to feeling full, but i do eat at my scheduled times b/c i 've heard also if you don't eat that can stall wl so, yes sometimes things are crazy, b/c i get confused b/c if i'm not hungry isn't it a good thing for me not to eat ?? but like i said i've heard several times that it actually will work against your wl if you don't eat, go figure . anywhoo, your doing great, but i can understand about your concern. just bring it up to your dr. on your next appt. God bless
thin_tyme
on 10/19/04 12:15 pm - WY
Yahoo Debbie You are doing awesome!! Superb!!! I too sometimes do not feel hungry but like other posters I still eat at my scheduled times to get in my nourishment. I had my surgery the 16th of April and I am down 84 pounds and it has slowed down considerably, 1-2 pounds a week. Yes please share your concerns with your Dr. I don't think that you should sill be getting sick. So please check it out. Have a great night Debbie again congratulations on your success. Mechelle 283/199/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views