WHAT ARE YOU EATTING TODAY??

Classy M.
on 10/18/04 6:00 am - inglewood, CA
well as i mentioned n a previous post i like this idea it helps me keep track with everyone else to make sure i'm eatting the right amounts of food. finished first 32oz of water/8oz of coffee/w cream brk.- 3oz of meat loaf second 32oz water snk-chewed only apple 1/2 more water lunch- mostly 3oz of more meat loaf dinner-don't yet snk- mostly another apple chewed what are you eatting today??
Dedicated
on 10/18/04 6:09 am - Eleva, WI
Can I ask why you chew your apples, but don't swallow? I love apples and the fiber in them really helps keep me regular. I was just curious.
Classy M.
on 10/18/04 7:11 am - inglewood, CA
you have the right to be curious b/c i know it's odd. but since i can remember from a child i never really swallowed the apple i assume at some point it was little rough going down b/c now that is alot of the reason why i don't swallow. but i wonder calorically is it cutting the calories. mostly likely not b/c i'm chewin out all the juice and i think that's where all the bad calories (sugar) are. strange isn't , but that's how i've eatten apples since i can remember
flirte
on 10/18/04 6:10 am
I love this title.. Here is what I have eatin so far B- skipped L- a cuople bites of porkchop, and mashed potato and gravy. D- will be ham and beans
thin_tyme
on 10/18/04 11:50 am - WY
Hey there Classy Ma I like these posts too! B-4 ounces carbsense hot cereal in between 36 ounces crystal lite iwth 2 scoops of fuzzy navel protein stuff L-3 ounces of cottage cheese and a slim whey protein bar 20 ounces of water D-shrimp with a couple of bites of salad I feel better today, bette menu and I upped my walking to 2 miles yahoo Mechelle 283/199/140
Maureen C.
on 10/18/04 1:43 pm - MO
2cups coffee Breakfast: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 2 slices crumbled bacon lunch: 2 chicken tenders and some grilled asparagus. snack: protein bar dinner:1 cup home made chicken noodle soup. snack: 1 choclate chip cookie 40 oz diet iced tea 32 oz crystallight lemonade I did better today than yesterday, but still needto watch that sweet tooth!
Shelli_LessBelly
on 10/18/04 3:51 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
Breakfast- Isopure Protein Shake Lunch- 1 cup cream of potato soup with crumbled bacon.....and shredded cheddar cheese melted on top Snack- Qsmart Bar Dinner- 4 medium sized shrimp scampi and 2 crab/lobster stuffed mushroom caps Still gulping my water down! Shelli Down 121 pounds!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views