TERRIBLE eating day for me!!

thin_tyme
on 10/17/04 10:11 am - WY
And I am miserable right now. This A.M. began with a cup of coffe my usual fuzzy navel nectar with crystalite. L-5 tsp of buffalo burger that had tomatoes, little pieces of potato, green peppers S 1/3 cup soy nuts S cup of SF spiced chai another snack of about 5 carrot sticks another snack of about 2 handfuls of popcorn carrots again (The above snacks were not in one sitting, this was spread out through the day) Now my little tummy feels bad, my own fault. Oh and I had One carb plus dip with the carrots. Shame on me Of course I knew better before I ate anything, oh weekends are so hard for me. Anyway just a reminder to you all, stay on track, don't graze and stick to your menu(if it's healthy) Or you will feel like I am feeling now, yucky to my tummy and ashamed. Good Night all Mechelle
ruthdebra
on 10/17/04 12:12 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Mechelle - Sorry you feel bad. Hope it was not the popcorn which seems like the only questionable food choice, and maybe not enough protein. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Ruth
thin_tyme
on 10/17/04 11:24 pm - WY
Hi Ruth Normally popcorn doesn't bother me. The only different thing witht he popcorn this time is that it was made the old fashioned way and the seeds were old. ( I had such a craving for popcorn) but I learned my lesson. See ya Mechelle 283/199/140
e W.
on 10/18/04 12:47 am - Birmingham, AL
I hope I didn't have anything to do with that.... Erin in Nashville
thin_tyme
on 10/18/04 11:32 am - WY
Not at all Erin, you can come out from beneath your chair. Actually I think I ate too many carrots and the dip probably wasn't the best idea. Did you try popcorn? Have a good night. Mechelle 283/199/140
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/04 11:06 pm - South of Boston, MA
Mechelle- It doesn't look so bad--- perhaps the carrots weren't chewed well enough, or the popcorn... That can make you feel gross... ((Hope it got better)) Beth
thin_tyme
on 10/17/04 11:27 pm - WY
Hi Ruth I guess it wasn't too bad as far as food choices go, but it wasn't the norm. I feel better this morning. Yea! I hope to do much better on the weekends. Just have to make my menu and sticky with it, and keep normal eating hours like I do during the week. See you Mechelle 283/199/140
Rachelq
on 10/18/04 7:49 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
What you ate seems ok to me! Sorry it made you sick!
thin_tyme
on 10/18/04 11:33 am - WY
Thanks Rachel, I just over did it. Won't do it again though. See ya Mechelle 283/199/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views