Whatcha eatin today? (Sunday)

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/04 12:50 am - South of Boston, MA
Okay all... post your journals here... what *did you eat today? Anything new?? I started my morning off with... Atkins Shake/Chocolate Royale- 20 G protein Now drinking a bottle of Propel Black Cherry... No coffee YET, lol... Beth 313/298/178.5/130
thin_tyme
on 10/17/04 1:30 am - WY
I'm one up on you Beth, I have had a cup of coffee already. B-nada so far but I am getting ready to go make 2scoops of Fuzzy Navel in 32 ounces of Crystal Light orange to sip on. Hey anybody, when you measure your food is it by fluid ounces or by scale weight? Does it matter, does it come out the same? I weigh my food by the scale. Mechelle
e W.
on 10/17/04 2:34 am - Birmingham, AL
Good morning ladies! So good to see your face Mechelle--you just added your picture right? Beautiful! I was curious about your question, so I went and weighed 8 fluid ounces of water--it comes out to 8 ounces on the scale...either way, it's the same, I guess... I've eaten my obligatory cup of Kroger Carb Master Yogurt so far...I got up late today...felt so good! Later, Erin in Nashville
thin_tyme
on 10/17/04 5:16 am - WY
Hi Erin Yup just got the picture up, a little light shining on my face but oh well. At least now there is a face to go with the name. Thanks for your little experiment. I measured my cereal once both ways and it came out the same. I just wondered if it might be diferent for other things as well. See ya Mechelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/04 10:36 pm - South of Boston, MA
Mechelle- I have a food scale, I was certain I'd make myself use it all the time, but I don't.. it's a PITB (pain in the butt)... I like to weigh my meat because I want to know how LITTLE I can eat for as much protein... because it fills me up so so fast. As for the rest of my day yesterday, I had: BF- Atkins Shake Lunch- Pintos & Cheese w. dollop sour cream Snacks- 24 oz. Propel Water 24 oz. 1/2 decaf iced coffee with light cream & equal Dinner- 2 oz. lean roast beef rolled up w. tiny dip of mayo 2 baked ruffles chips Snack- 1 fun size M & M's bag, made me dump for first time! YAY! 1 Barry's Bakery French Cinnamon Twist 8 oz coffee with light cream & splenda Beth
ruthdebra
on 10/17/04 9:10 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Beth - B - coffee w/cream egg with lowfat gouda and smoked turkey L - turkey SF popsicles broth water D - ???Maybe a hamburger, maybe fish Ruth
Maureen C.
on 10/17/04 12:32 pm - MO
I have been very hungry today and have been tempted by foods that normally don't make me look twice: 2 cups coffee with creamer and splenda Brunch: 1/2 scrambled egg, 2 TBSP hashbrowns, 2 slices bacon snack: chocolate chip cookie, and a handful of potato chips (why?) dinner: 1Cup linguini with clam sauce 36 oz crystal light lemonade 8 oz water (so far) snack:16 oz skim milk with "any Whey" protein powder Looking back, I guess I was not having enough protein today, that's probably why I was eating junk.
flirte
on 10/17/04 2:29 pm
I was very bad today I went out last night and didn't get up until late this morning B-skipped L- forgot D- about 2 1/2 oz of porkchop w/2 TBS of mashed potatoes w/mushroom gravy. Snack- 2 tortilla chips broken up w/ chedder cheese and peppers. (yep, was craving mexican) water..about 30 oz. I hope to do better tomorrow as it is my 5 month ann. Brenda 248/175/???
Larakatya
on 10/18/04 12:57 am - Twin Cities, MN
Morning! BF: Cottage Cheese, Mandarin Oranges, 1 silver dollar pancake with cherry all-fruit on it - had a near-dumping experience that I am pretty sure had to do with the pancake/fruit jam on it. Wasn't quite a true dumping, but had all the urgency of it. Next time no jelly, or I stick to the SF kind. Dammit, they don't make SF cherry jelly that I can find. LU: Most of 1 egg, 7 potato cubes (hash browned) - stopped while ahead. . .didn't want to fat dump. DN: Cobb salad with grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, bacon bits, avacado (ate 1 nibble of it), blue cheese(ate 1 nibble of it), Filling of 6 cheese ravioli (mmmmmmmm) and marinara sauce. SN: Warm Edamame - Steamed Soy Beans in shell - you pop them outta the shell in into your mouth. Low in carb, high in protein. Roughly the same as eating soy nuts. I LOVE them. That's my eating day. ~Lara 400+/355/233(SCALE is FINALLY moving again!)/212
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views