What did you eat today? Saturday...

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/04 10:52 am - South of Boston, MA
I've had a pretty bad day food wise.... BF- none Lunch- 2 oz beef jerky Dinner- none Snacks- Coffee, cream, splenda 1 bite roast beef 1 baked lays chip That's it. Time to eat, I guess! Beth
e W.
on 10/16/04 11:58 am - Birmingham, AL
I never have a problem not eating enough...kind of wish the obsession would have been lost along with the now-90 lbs. (My scale is finally moving!!) But I'm doing well controlling myself--I've tried to maximize the number of foods I have throughout the day so I don't feel deprived; I just keep the portions small. And it helps to eat fish--tons of protein, so few calories! B---Kroger Carb Master Yogurt, Tall Decaf coffee w/ 1/2 & 1/2 Sn--1/2 oz cheesy pork rinds L----3 oz Foreman-grilled tilapia Sn--SF Pecan Delight S---1/2c cottage cheese, 1oz turkey burger Sn--SF Pecan Delight, 3 SF caramel drops Sn--Kroger Carb Master Yogurt 8 glasses lemon water, 2 glasses hot tea Walking around the mall for four hours Totals--695 calories, 74g pro, 80oz water Another good day!
thin_tyme
on 10/16/04 12:40 pm - WY
Not the best day for calories (low) but pretty good for protein. B-cup of coffee with Splenda and creamer s-Fuzzy Navel drink, 2 scoops L-5 baby carrots D-2 ounces chicken, 1 ounce beef steak Weekends are tough to stay on track. Mechelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/04 12:44 am - South of Boston, MA
Mechelle- You've got a face! I love to put a face with a name! Beth
thin_tyme
on 10/17/04 1:24 am - WY
Hi Beth I didn't realize I had a face until I was checking through this thread. Yea, it is nice to match a face to the poster. Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views