First one here!!

e W.
on 10/15/04 9:53 pm - Birmingham, AL
I've always wanted to be the first to post for the day! GOOD MORNING!! How is everyone's Saturday starting out? I'm up because I'm used to running every morning at 6am--that's so different from 7 months ago! I would have been hard pressed to even get out of bed on a Saturday then. Anyone else have a totally different lifestyle because of this surgery? What's everyone doing this weekend? ? ? ? ? ? ? I'm taking care of chores today and then playing pool with my friend tomorrow night in downtown Nashville. Have a good one!! Erin in Nashville
thin_tyme
on 10/15/04 10:51 pm - WY
Hi Erin If your the 1st I'm the second, but second doesn't count, does it... So what am I doing this weekend? I am going to a neighboring town to look at a dirt bike for the family, then off to another neighboring town to look for some clothes. Yes my lifestyle has changed, I can't sleep in as late anymore. Today is Saturday and I was awake at 5:45 A.M. Even last weekend I tried to sleep in and I made it to 8:00. Running...good for you. I really want to do that, but have not made it yet. My right leg is giving me some problems. However I am still excercising, I make sure that I make time to excercise. Before it was easy to make excuses not to excercise, not now. Have a great weekend! Mechelle
MonCheriAmour
on 10/16/04 12:07 am - Lansing, MI
Hello Erin: Read your profile this morning... enjoyed it, as it encouraged me not to give up.... The scales hardly move these days. I am determined to lose 60-70 more pounds, but I see it's going to be a fight to get there.... Congrat's on your 3 pound loss.... Cheri'
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views