Just a few things i'm having trouble with

Manders
on 10/13/04 11:57 pm - Kuna, ID
Its been six months i have 12 pounds to goalbut still don't have alot of energy what to do? its also hard at times to get enough protein but i'm trying, what would you say i should try doing ? for these two probs .please
Rachelq
on 10/14/04 1:25 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Geez you are doing better than me!!! I feel silly giving you advice...but... Getting your protien up will help on both counts. Also, are you taking all of your suppliments? I start my day with GNC'*****h flavored liquid protien in my 24 oz water bottle. This way I start my day with 18 grams of protien (at its only 90 calories). Exercise will help you with the energy thing too. I always feel pumped up after a workout. 12 more lbs to go??? That is awesome! Congrats!
thin_tyme
on 10/14/04 8:00 am - WY
Hi Mandy Congratulations on being only 12 punds away from your goal. I would just ditto Rachel's reply. Check your supplements and your excercise. Has your dr checked your blood lately? Maybe that might solve your problem. I find that I can get in my protein but have a harder time getting in all my calories, crazy huh. Good luck on your last 12 pounds and I will keep you in my prayers that you will be feeling better and that something will work for you. Mechelle
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 10/14/04 8:07 am - Los Angeles, CA
I find the thinner I am the less energy I have. cant give advice since I am iun the same boat, I do find that when I take my vitamins and b-12 it helps alot.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views