Happy Birthday to 4/12ers!

nancyhrich
on 10/12/04 8:47 pm - Chicago, IL
Wow, Sissy! Congrats on your tremendous weight loss! Glad you are not upset about missing the goal ... but it won't be long!! Keep up the great work! Nancy
ruthdebra
on 10/12/04 12:59 pm - Palm Springs, CA
This has been a great 6 months for me too. I'm down 85 lbs and feel wonderful. Have about 42 to lose to reach my goal. I'm down from a size 24/26 to a 16 (or 14 in some things) and weigh less than when I met my partner Sherry 13 plus years ago. This is the second best thing I've ever done for my body. The first was quitting smoking in 1988. My asthma seems to be gone and I was on a ton of meds for it. I just feel wonderful. I feel better today approaching my 60th birthday than I did at 50. Life is good. Best wishes to all of us too. Ruth 253/168/150/126
nancyhrich
on 10/12/04 8:48 pm - Chicago, IL
Ruth! It's news like yours that is so wonderful to hear ... I hope we can ALL get off our co-morbidity meds and feel better at 60 than at 50!!! Keep up the great work! Nancy
baddgurrl
on 10/13/04 6:14 am - Chino Valley, AZ
This post just reminded me that I let this one pass without a blink of an eye. I started at 287 and now weigh 196, it is becoming soo much easier to eat, although I sure do still have my days, in fact yesterday was one of those try it, it worked before, now I puked it......go for the fluids I won't die I am sure. I am glad that so many of us are doing so well, my insulin need has rduced so greatly, and all of my former medications have either been lowered or stopped. I am feeling better than in years and am wearing size 16 aaaaaaagggggggggghhhhh and riding the hair off of my horses these days. Life is beautiful , and honestly if I never lost another pound I feel like I have been given a wonderful gift and a renewed way of looking at my life, food, and everything else. Keep on keepin on out there all you April people!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views