Happy Birthday to 4/12ers!

nancyhrich
on 10/11/04 10:16 pm - Chicago, IL
It's been six months ... wow ... as of last Friday, I've lost 123 pounds, with 60 (or so) pounds left to lose ... This afternoon, I will be at the hospital with DH, so will weigh in on the official scale ... and will measure later, too ... for a six-month update ... Congrats to ALL of us 4/12ers ... (and everyone else, too!!) ... Best wishes to us all, Nancy 353/230/170
cotesbabe
on 10/12/04 1:00 am - Agawam, MA
Nancy, CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS! YIPPIE!!!! you must be so proud of your self! keep up the good work! I have lost 94 lbs and have 11 more lbs to go to my goal.The weight loss has slowed way down.....but i know i will get there. I could have never have done this without the tool we were all givin! Happy 6 month birthday to all 4-12ers! Take care and God Bless Stephanie 235/141/130? -94 lbs
nancyhrich
on 10/12/04 8:35 pm - Chicago, IL
Thanks, Stephanie ... and congrats to you too!!! only 11 more to go ... WOW!!! Keep up the great work! Nancy
Donna Paige
on 10/12/04 1:07 am - Pottstown, PA
WOW! I didn't even realize today was our 6 month anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. However eating is much much easier and sometimes just a little too easy. I really don't know how much I weight as of this point. I've quit looking at the scales because I had reached a slight plateau and I don't want to drive myself crazy. I am however in a size 20 from a size 34. Lots of sizes there. I'm so grateful for the loss. I look foward to being under 200lbs. I figure I have about 25-30lbs to go til I get under 200. I wish I had lost more but I'm happy about what I have lost. I've discovered a bad habit a few days ago. I found those 25cent bags of snackies and I've been munching on 2 of those a day. YIKES! I gotta get out of that habit quickly. I'm terrified I'm going to start gaining. 4/12/04-Open RNY 339/230-praying for the 130lb mark so another 100lbs to go give or take a few lbs either way.
nancyhrich
on 10/12/04 8:39 pm - Chicago, IL
Donna, I understand about not weighing ... but I can't help myself when I'm near the "official" scale ... which is way too often, I must admit! Believe me, if you're in a size 20, you've lost quite a bit of weight!! That is really how I am "measuring" progress ... with the clothes changes. Now if those snackie bags have protein ... keep eating them. Sorry, but I don't know what they are ... Otherwise, now is a good time to break any sort of "new" bad habit ... Best of luck to you ... Nancy
DianneW
on 10/12/04 1:17 am - Louisville, KY
That's amazing Nancy, you are doing fantastic. Congratulations! Dianne 340/234/150
nancyhrich
on 10/12/04 8:40 pm - Chicago, IL
Thanks, Dianne! You've experienced a great loss yourself!! Congratulations! Nancy
aimeexx
on 10/12/04 2:11 am - Beaumont, CA
Our 6 month anniversary, and I am feeling fabulous! I have my six month checkup today, but I figure I have lost about 105 lbs. so far, with another 35 to go. See my pics at www.geocities.com/mrsacorcoran And there will be a new one there later tonight! Keep up the great work everyone! Aimee
nancyhrich
on 10/12/04 8:43 pm - Chicago, IL
Aimee, all I can say is WOW!!! Your photos are great (and Logan is SO cute!!) ... Hope your check-up went well ... Congratulations on the awesome loss ... I, too, an experiencing extreme hair loss ... but I trust that it will eventually stop and grow back in, since that's what those who have gone before us say ... Best of luck to you! Nancy
Sissy N
on 10/12/04 3:10 am - Hesperia, CA
Happy Day to all us 4/12ers I did not make my 6 month goal of 100 pounds but I am still pleased with my progress - 97lbs. Wishing us all continued health and weight loss Sissy 278/181/????
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views