Haven't felt like eating today!!

thin_tyme
on 10/10/04 10:06 am - WY
I have had 2 cups of coffee today, only about 32 ounces of water, 1/3 cup of soy nuts, 5 baby carrots and a bite or two of the corn soup that I made. I am out of protein drinks (ordered some from bariatric eating) just not here yet. I al least would of had some of that. I want something but then it's like the desire really isn't there, hmmmmm, strange. I didn't even eat my CarbSense hot cereal today. Now I am really going to pay for that one tomorrow, can't keep the pipes cleaned with out it. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, back to work for me tomorrow. Mechelle
lacmike
on 10/10/04 10:25 am - York, PA
Michelle, I can appreciate exactly what you are saying there are days when I do not feel like eating but I force myself. Today was one, I think it has to do with the case of the flu that I have right now. I have no taste or appetite. I do not drink protein drinks to much, but I know when I drink them regular for breakfast or with my breakfast I miss them later. Lori 258/188/248
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/04 10:45 am - South of Boston, MA
Hiya all... Haven't had the best eating days... weekends are difficult with DH home, it distracts me! :-x BF- Coffee w. light cream & equal Lunch- 2 oz. ground beef patty .5 oz cheddar cheese 2 dill pickle slices Dinner- 1 slice bacon 2 bites ground beef 1 bite lettuce 2 splenda pickle slices Snacks- 10 pc. Girlfriends' Booty Iced Coffee with cream & splenda Not done yet, I'm hungry now... I've got roasted asparagus calling my name... Perhaps I'll have a few bites of asparagus and some sliced turkey. Beth -130
thin_tyme
on 10/10/04 11:05 am - WY
Girlfriends Booty? What is that? I do better during the week too, my DH is gone as well and is home on the weekends, I have more of a schedule during the week. Mechelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/04 11:18 am - South of Boston, MA
Mechelle- Girlfriends' Booty is a crunchy snack mix made from soy... it's from Roberts' American Gourmet, they also make Pirates' Booty and other snacks... you find it in the natural or organic food section... I got the BBQ flavor, it's 14 grams of protein for 16 pieces!! I can easily eat 16- they are TINY... now if I were still my old self, I'd be PISSED at paying for such a small amount of food, but now, fagedaboutit.... it's AWESOME, 16 bites for 14 grams of protein is perfection for me.... Beth
thin_tyme
on 10/10/04 10:59 am - WY
Lori, well I hope that you are not getting the flu, yuck. Sure do miss my protein drink, I should have planned much better. See ya Mechelle
thin_tyme
on 10/10/04 11:02 am - WY
Lori I posted a reply to you but for some reason it put it down on the bottom, so look down below to see my reply Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views