Just sharing a WOW Moment or two.....

Rondaslosinit
on 10/8/04 2:22 pm - Richardson, TX
Hi everyone! I am so excited I just had to share with you guys. I took my sons to the Texas State Fair yesterday and had a blast! I don't know who the bigger kid was, my 9 year old or me! I haven't laughed that much or had that much joy in I don't know how long. I went on all the rides with my kids, fit in the seats just fine, oh and by the way, I wore regular blue jeans (not the stretch kind) with a shirt - tucked in! I walked around keeping up with the kids for 4 hours and THEN we all chose to walk to the car instead of taking the trolley back! Energy to spare! AWESOME! My 6 month mark was 10/7 and I've lost 80 lbs! Thrilled with it too! The scales are finally moving again after a 4 week plateau. What finally worked is I started eating more (1000-1200 calories instead of 800) and up'd the excercise! I feel better too. Anyway, just had to share! Ronda
thin_tyme
on 10/9/04 1:01 am - WY
Ronda What a great feeling, isn't it. Thanks for sharing your WOW moment with us. Congratulations. Mechelle
e W.
on 10/9/04 2:34 am - Birmingham, AL
Thank you for mentioning your plateau. I went through a period last month where I was eating everything. Now I'm back to getting in plenty of protein, drinking all my water, and not drinking wine. But the scale isn't budging. I've lost 87 pounds, but my weight fell consistently until about 3 weeks ago...I really didn't have plateaus for 6 months. Now I'm stuck. Not that I'm glad you had a plateau, but it's encouraging to know others have them at this stage of the game. Actually, it's more encouraging to know that you're losing again! I just don't want this to be the end! Congratulations, by the way. How exciting to see the big difference at an event with your children! Happy for ya, Erin in Nashville
Rondaslosinit
on 10/9/04 8:40 am - Richardson, TX
Thanks Erin! Wow, you are a beautiful woman! I really need to update my picture. Yes, the plateau scared me too. I kept thinking the same thing as you ... "This can't be all there is?" I still have about 50-60 more to lose. I'm really concentrating on the excercise to boost things again which is not an easy thing for me. I hate to excercise but I have to admit, I do feel better after I do it. Anyway, thanks for the reply and hang in there. I'm sure your scales will start moving again too! Ronda
Rachelq
on 10/13/04 9:35 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Ronda, sorry I missed this post last week! It sounds like you had a blast! Good for you! I love these uplifting stories. Thanks for sharing! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views