What did you eat today (Friday) ??

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/04 11:51 pm - South of Boston, MA
TGIF! Though that meaning really doesn't mean much to me, lol. Whatcha eatin' today? POST AWAY!! ****************************************************** So far, I've had: 12 oz coffee 1 oz cream 1/2 C Hi-Lo Cereal 1/4 C whole milk It's gonna be a GOOD day! I actually made myself EAT breakfast first, and I've had protein. Beth 313/298/184butalmost183thankgoodnessit'schanging/130
Robin D.
on 10/8/04 12:01 am - Trempealeau, WI
Breakfast - SF instant breakfast drink w/scoop of protein and mixed with carb countdown milk. AM snack - big honey crisp apple! Lunch will be a sf fruit smoothie pm snack - will be some grapes Supper - unknown at this time
DianneW
on 10/8/04 12:19 am - Louisville, KY
Breakfast - protient drink - 35 g protien Lunch - ? I did loose 3 pounds this week - woo hoo. That's a total of 106. If I can continue to loose 3 pounds a week I could reach 200 by the end of the year. That is my next milestone. Dianne
thin_tyme
on 10/8/04 3:15 am - WY
So far today.. 2 cups of coffe with 2 tsp creamer each(trying to wean myself from creamer) B-3 ounces CarbSense hot cereal L-I plan on having 3 ounces of crab meat with an ounce of green beans D- I don't know yet Mechelle
Larakatya
on 10/8/04 3:20 am - Twin Cities, MN
Well. . .been harried this am and pouchie was being complainy this am. . . BF: Grape Juice Popcicle 12 oz sf lemonade 1/2 L of water so far. Lunch: Attempted to eat tofu & vegetables - pouchy not happy. Going to let the 4 bites I got in settle and see if I keep them May end up eating something good later. . . . Crabby pouch and no walkies in yet today.
Larakatya
on 10/8/04 5:54 am - Twin Cities, MN
Tried to floa****er on top to flush pouch - now I have heartburn. Some days it just sucks eating. . . PS - still no walkies. Going to do my workout tonight tho.
sloane
on 10/8/04 3:59 am - New Albany, OH
I like this food journaling b/c it keeps up accountable esp now that we're (I should say I'm) eating more ... B: 1 pack instant low-sugar oatmeal and 1/2 c. blueberries S: forgot to eat it L: 3/4 wendy's small chili and 1/2 baked potato S: will be isopure D: will probably be tortilla pizza maybe small salad I will want to eat a little sugar free ice cream as a night snack but I made a deal with myself no ice cream unless I get in 64 oz. At this point, it's 2:00, I have about 4 oz so it's not looking good I have to laugh about it b/c I have so much trouble with liquids. PS - I made it to 75 lbs off today!! That was a big deal - only 27 to go. Tandi 246/171/?
Donna Paige
on 10/8/04 4:44 am - Pottstown, PA
Hiya Beth! Hope all is going well. THANK YOU LORD FOR FRIDAYS. Mondays are cursed. LOL Breakfast- NADA (Can't seem to break that old happy of not eating in the morning) I can barely stomach food in the mornings. Lunch- over priced wild rice soup about 1/4 cup at Einstein Bagels & about 4 bites of salad with some raspberry vinergerette dressing. I hate raspberry but they have no salad dressings there. Total price for this meal was $8.00. I don't eat enough to pay that much for food. Dinner will probably be a salad again, cucumber in vinegar or perhaps a wendys chili. LOL, Can you tell hubby is out of town and I am not cooking.
thin_tyme
on 10/8/04 6:10 am - WY
I lied about my lunch, I decided to do crabmeat with 1/2 cup mixed greens. Mixed it all up, took about 2 bites decided I didn't like it, added a little grated cheese, still didn't like it. Gave it to me daughter and I opted for a SlimWhey bar, little bit better. Now I am ready for a nap. I never get one, I am always working but we had1/2 a day today, so think I'll take a nap See ya (yawn) Mechelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/04 11:30 am - South of Boston, MA
Here's me whole day... BF- 12 oz coffee 1 oz cream 1/2 C Hi-Lo Cereal 1/4C whole milk LU- 3 oz. soy salisbury patty (this was good, and 17G protein!!) dollop real ketchup Snacks- At 2pm- 2 mini chocolate bars At 7pm in grocery store... bite cheese few slices turkey pepperoni Iced Coffee with 2 oz. cream & 3 equals few sips latte with whole milk (was not good, thus the above drink) Diet Iced Tea DI- None yet, it's 9:22, and I got really full from the bite of cheese at the grocery store?! Totals- Totals Calories 751 Protein 48 Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views