Plans for the weekend?

thin_tyme
on 10/7/04 10:29 pm - WY
Hi all Yippee the weekend is here ..I really don't have any plans for this weekend. I would like to clean house since it has been neglected for awhile, sports got in the way, extra work for an upcoming review got in the way, things just plain got in the way. I do need to do some clothes shopping. I looked at walmart last week for some pants, but boy were they ugly (at least at my local store) I hate paying full price right now for clothes... Anyway, What are YOUR plans?? Have a great one Mechelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/04 11:59 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hiya Mechelle- I think we're going to go to the cranberry festival locally here tommorrow or Sunday... and go to a pumpkin patch. I'd also like to get my butt out ALONE and get some exercise in. Beth
Robin D.
on 10/8/04 12:00 am - Trempealeau, WI
Famiy day is Saturday - Gymnastics in the am for the one, the park in the afternoon and church in the evening. Sunday will be Sunday school in the morning, walk around the lake with grandma after that and then home to do laundry and play with my daughter. A nice quiet weekend...I can't wait!
DianneW
on 10/8/04 12:16 am - Louisville, KY
I have had great luck with finding clothes at resale shops. Some of them are very nice. I don't want to spend alot since I won't be wearing them long. Dianne
DianneW
on 10/8/04 12:16 am - Louisville, KY
I have had great luck with finding clothes at resale shops. Some of them are very nice. I don't want to spend alot since I won't be wearing them long. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views