Update on Blues and Estrogen

DianneW
on 10/7/04 1:57 am - Louisville, KY
I talked to my chiropractor about this and he suggested increasing or starting to get some Soy products in my diet, which naturally increase estrogen and may help some of the irritibility. I may start making my protien shake with soy milk. Anyone else eating soy? Dianne 340/237/150
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/04 3:38 am - South of Boston, MA
Dianne- I've read that can help! I hope you give it a try! As for soy, I eat soynuts, occasionally meat substitutes made from soy... though no soymilk, the only way I like it is chocolate, so that's a no-go, Beth
DianneW
on 10/7/04 5:42 am - Louisville, KY
I have a chocolate protien drink I make (whey protien), it may be ok with plain soy. I'll have to give it a try. The soynuts sound good. Dianne
Annette I.
on 10/7/04 3:31 pm - burbs of sac, CA
Trader Joes has a sugar free choc soy milk you can add splenda too!
Robin D.
on 10/7/04 5:44 am - Trempealeau, WI
Good luck with the soy - I tried a smoothie with it and about gagged. You may want to talk to you OB/GYN for some suggestions. Robin
Larakatya
on 10/7/04 6:48 am - Twin Cities, MN
I love soy, its a staple in my diet. Crisps, tofu in many forms, mock duck, soy nuts, edamame, just about any way it can be eaten I do and I enjoy it. PS - I was a vegetarian for about 3 years, so I learned how to cook with it, makes all the difference in the world. ~Lara
Rachelq
on 10/13/04 9:20 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Endamame is great. Its a family staple...even the kids love it! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views