Plastic Surgery...Here I come. Scheduled!

ElvisGreaserGirl
on 8/27/04 10:11 am - Los Angeles, CA
Okay, I guess I will be the first one to post this.. I have actually scheduled my Plastic Surgery for 09/22. I have lost 70 pounds. I am now 145 and a size 4. The doctor will be removing 10 pounds of excess skin just from my tummy alone! I plan on losing another 5-8 pounds in the next month. I will be having an arm lift, breast lift with implants, and a tummy tuck. I know its really quick since I had surgery 04/06, but feel I am ready to get rid of all this saggy skin.. plus I admit it, I miss my boobs.. Hope all is well..Jamie
Rachelq
on 8/27/04 11:02 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Wow, that is soon. How excited you must be. Good for you! I wish you a speedy recovery and a rockin' bod! Rachel
sloane
on 8/28/04 12:42 am - New Albany, OH
Congrats Jamie - that's awesome. I can't wait to hear about it. Tandi 246/179/?
nancyhrich
on 8/28/04 2:40 am - Chicago, IL
I'm so jealous, Jamie!! Although I have lots of saggy skin, too, I've got to wait awhile ... got 75 more pounds to lose!! But I wish you well ... and hope your recovery is quick and as painfree as possible! Nancy 353/245/170
Jillybean
on 8/28/04 9:31 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Wow, thats great! I've lost 75lbs so far, still have 55lbs. left before I hit "goal" (I'm still in a size 18, I'll NEVER hit 4. lol), but I admit I already have daydreams about plastic surgery. lol. I'm worried about getting approval, and I know its a long way off for me, but I cannot wait to get rid of this flab, and to have my boobs actually stand up again! Good luck and let us know how it goes! Jill
Rondaslosinit
on 8/28/04 10:12 am - Richardson, TX
My boobs are sooooo far from standing up anymore that the plastic surgeon is gonna need a crane to lift 'em! Ronda
jenn a
on 8/28/04 12:32 pm - Long Beach, CA
Good for you Jamie!!! It is so great to hear about your tremendous achievement. I am down 70 lbs with about 50 more to go, then it is TT time for me (if I don't chicken out). I still have my double D's and I'm hopin' they don't travel too far south over the next few months. Keep us posted on your progress and experience. Also how you like your plastic surgeon, I may need a referral for a good one Good luck with your appt. !!! ~Jenn~
Pegtrala
on 8/28/04 1:33 pm - Beaverton, OR
Jamie, you go, girl! You only are young once, and I'm glad you are going to make the most of it! Do keep us posted. You can be our cover girl! Peg
ruthdebra
on 9/2/04 8:25 am - Palm Springs, CA
Wow, Jamie - Haven't heard from you lately. I'm amazed that you're doing PS already. And a size 4 - I will never be a size 4, never have been. You're doing great. Hope to see you soon. My next Dr. N appointment is 9/13 - will you be around? Ruth
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 9/2/04 10:11 am - Los Angeles, CA
I see Dr. N on the 16th.. but I will reschedule so I can see you.. what time is your appt. I wil call tomorrow and reschedule..
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views