Update to "Having a fat day."

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/04 12:34 am - South of Boston, MA
Well, I knew it would work. If I posted my frustrations, I'd lose again. I'm weighing in at 203 this morning, down two from yesterday. Of course it wasn't the posting that did it, it was eating nothing but protein for a day and a half. So, according to my fitday, I've got 73 lbs to goal, and if I lose at the rate of 3.9 lbs a week, I'll be there by New Years. Of course, they is very likely *not to happen, because I'm losing so randomly, and I may not get that low without plastic surgery. (I can take flight just by wiggling my upper arms :-x) This month I averaged 3.75 a week lost... Thanks, everyone for the responses & support. Beth -92, plateau ends today! HW- 313 SW- 295 CW- 203 GW- 130
Pegtrala
on 8/25/04 5:10 am - Beaverton, OR
Beth, Congrats! You are really doing great! I'll flap my wings to that! Peg
Dedicated
on 8/25/04 5:45 am - Eleva, WI
Wow! -92 is awesome! I thought the new "wings" were to help us when the wind blows us away!
Classy M.
on 8/25/04 9:13 am - inglewood, CA
wow Beth 92lbs gone is dynamic. i'm four months out and i'm only down 47 lbs. wow that's amazing. keep up the good work!
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/04 10:51 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, everyone! Beth
Rachelq
on 8/25/04 9:21 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Glad to hear you are losing agian. After I hit the 1/2 century mark, I was getting scale obsessed (which is bad for me becasue it plays with my head). So I'm off the scale again and just trying to do the right thing. I've been very bad about logging onto fit day. Thanks for the reminder! Take care, Rachel
DianneW
on 8/26/04 12:20 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations. I usually weigh on Friday, and I"m afraid to step on the scale. Dianne
angie_may
on 8/28/04 11:00 pm - CELINA, OH
BETH, GREAT JOB.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DID U RECIEVE MY EMAIL???? ANGELA
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out