Birthday pig out!

DianneW
on 8/24/04 4:03 am - Louisville, KY
I have been pigging out (as much as you can with this surgery) since my Birthday, which was Sunday but I started celebrating Saturday. According to the scale I've gained two pounds. It could be water but I need to get back on track. It's the first time I've been really "bad" since I've had surgery. Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/04 4:39 am - South of Boston, MA
((Dianne)) I hear your pain! Once you start, it catches up with you! I've been naughty lately, not paying attention to my intake and just grazing when I am really hungry. A bite of chips here, an M & M there... it adds up, and I'm stuck in a plateau. It's not a lot of food, but I'm not losing! I need to kick my own butt into my all-protein-all-the-time deal again, or I feel I may lose anything else! I need to eat *meals*--- and AVOID grazing! It's crazy, because I feel like I eat so little, I should be losing anyways! What can we do to kick ourselves into gear again? Beth -90 and plateaued.
Rachelq
on 8/25/04 9:16 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey, happy belated birthday! We'll always have good and bad days. Don't beat yourself up! Hope your are back on track...if not...get there! Hugs, Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views