Happy 4 Month Anniversary!

crabby
on 8/13/04 1:19 am - small town, MO
Today is my 4 month anniversary and if you had surgery on April 13th it's yours to!! I'm feeling better and more energetic lately. It just keeps getting better Weds I was at my PCP and was weighed, was down 99 pounds which I'm very happy about! So all you April babies out there.... prior or post the 13th... Happy Anniversary! Lulu
momof 3
on 8/13/04 10:47 am - Dearborn Heights, MI
Happy Anniversary!!! Way to go Lulu!!!! Im down 82 pounds and am feeling great. So much i can do now. I can even touch my toes...lol...run to catch my 1yr old..lol...Isnt life grand Im so gratfull for this surgery Im so much healthier and happier .....Cristina
DianneW
on 8/14/04 1:47 am - Louisville, KY
I will be 4 months on the 15th. I have lost 85 pounds. I'm feeling much better. I still get tired easily and I'm loosing a lot of hair, but I'm happy!! Dianne
Jan K.
on 8/14/04 8:03 am - Aurora, OH
Great Work Lulu! I'm had my surgery on 4/14/04, and as I write this, it's Saturday so it is my 4 month anniversary. I've lost 80 lbs..not as much as you, but more than I had hoped for..I'm hoping to reach 100 lbs lost by my 6 month anniversary, but looks like you will be there VERY soon! Keep up the good work! Jan
Shelli_LessBelly
on 8/15/04 1:47 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
Happy Anniversary, LuLu!!!! And CONGRATS on your AWESOME weight-loss!!! My 4-month anniversary was on Saturday.......and I'm down 89 lbs! Feels great to be such a BIG LOSER! Shelli
irisheyes
on 8/16/04 1:10 am - Harmony, MN
Congrats Lulu on an awesome job! I had surgery on the same day as you. As of today I have I have lst 78 lbs. It hardly seems possible! I feel great and I have more energy! I had to go by some new shorts last week and am in a size 14 now (from a size 24).....DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT"S BEEN SINCE I"VE BEEN IN A SIZE 14!!!???? Happy anniversary to all! Katie
crabby
on 8/16/04 1:29 am - small town, MO
Hey congrats Katie on a super job!! Wow you must be so happy getting into a size 14!! I'm just now getting into a size 24 and can't imagine what it would be like as a size14!!!! lol what are you doing with your old clothes cause I am starting to look terribly baggie in my 28's & 30's Lulu
irisheyes
on 8/16/04 4:10 am - Harmony, MN
Right now I'm just putting them in a box as I try things on and they're to baggy, not sure what to do with them....just want to get rid of them? where are you from? want them? Katie
Rondaslosinit
on 8/16/04 7:24 am - Richardson, TX
Hi Lulu, I just gave away a bunch of my clothes that were too big. I found a couple of gals in my church that were about my original size and asked them if they would be interested. They jumped at the chance! Made them happy AND it felt soooo good to get rid of them. I saved a few really good things to sell on EBAY. Ronda
janiej
on 8/17/04 6:19 am - Independence, IA
I was 4 mo on the 14th and am down 80 lbs. Went to the Iowa State Fair on Fri and walked all day -- didn't even phase me!! What a great feeling. Am down from 24/26's to 16/18's. Life is grand!!! Hope to be at goal by Christmas. Congrats to all the rest of you. Janie 272/192/140?
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views