Baggy underwear

Lois N.
on 8/10/04 4:17 am - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Had to share this with you all because I think it is pretty funny. I have lost 90 lbs to date and have changed my entire wardrobe except for one thing...my panties. I am a single mother so my underwear has not been a big deal until now. Last week I went away with 3 grilfriends shopping in the states. Imagine my embarrasment and their laughter when I changed and they saw my baggy underwear... That very day we went shopping and I now have underwear that fit. When we got back to the hotel they raided my suitcase and junked all my old panties. Thank goodness this happened when it did because the next day I had to go to the doctor's and he told me to strip down to my bra and panties...he would have been quite surprised to see me in my baggy underwear... Lois
DianneW
on 8/10/04 6:12 am - Louisville, KY
I've already gotten smaller undies once now they are getting baggie. Woo hoo. Dianne
Diana S.
on 8/10/04 9:19 am - Lawton, OK
I so know how you feel. I had bought a few pair of underwear one size bigger than I was at surgery time so that I could wear them after without rubbing my incision. Well after I returned home, I kept wearing them until they got so baggy that they were bunching under my clothes! Its so good to have a place that you can share these kind of details!! Diana Dr Warnock Open RNY 4-30-4
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/04 12:12 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hey ! At least we all kinda know how that feels I, too keep forgetting that my underwear just doesn't fit anymore. I keep digging out the few pairs of "tight" silky ones and the lacy boy-cut ones I bought too small months ago. Also, a few pairs of the support suck-it-in-suck-it-all-in ones to wear under those pants that just don't agree with my wiggly belly. All my trusty Hanes-Her-Way are out of the question, they look like they belong to someone ELSE!! I just need to throw them out, but I *was* saving them for extras for Auntie Flow. Time to toss them!! Let's all toss the undies!! Beth -85+
janiej
on 8/11/04 5:49 am - Independence, IA
I bought some great new ones at WalMart this weekend that are microfiber. Boy do they feel oohhhlllaaaaa. Size 8 no less. Pitch the old ones!!! We could have an undie burn. Oh yeah and all those saggy baggy bras also. Had to break down and buy a new underwire for the girls. They were tired of looking in my belly button!!! Janie April 14, '04 Lap RNY 272/191/140?
Jennifer R.
on 8/21/04 3:04 pm - DeSoto, TX
YEAH GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed hysterically at all of ya'lls stories! I too bought new LOW RISE BOY CUT panties. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so sexy! And my husband said so too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views