What did you eat today, lately?

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/04 11:44 am - South of Boston, MA
Looking for inspiration, meal ideas again! Today- BF- two bites homemade chicken salad (chicken, mayo, celery) didn't settle :-/ SN- iced coffee with cream & sweetener LU- few bites chicken salad on high protein tortilla chips (maybe 4 chips and 2 TBSP chicken salad), 1/2 slice bacon SN- iced coffee with cream & sweetener, 2 pistachios, 1 tsp. toffee bits (ARGH!) DI- taco bake (hamburger, cheese, black olives, onion, taco sauce, and a few tortilla crumbs...).... about five bites... SN- crystal light, feeling like I should eat now--- but not wanting to bother, I don't want to feel gross to sleep... Beth -85
Jan K.
on 8/9/04 2:05 pm - Aurora, OH
Hi Beth.. Today I ate the following, which is pretty much what I eat every day.. 8 oz milk w/sugar free carnation instant breakfast 4 saltine crackers w/one slice of co-jack cheese cut into 4 pieces on top 1/2 of a protein bar (can never eat the whole thing in one day) baby food prunes water...water...water I usually have a sugar free popsicle, but didn't today Sometimes I have low carb/sugar yogurt instead of the milk I'm not eating enough and certainly not getting in the protein..but I continue to try! Jan K 4/14/04 -77
Rachelq
on 8/9/04 9:08 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Half of protien bar and a couple of cubes of cantelop for breakfast Chicken salad with wasabi dressing lunch few cubes of cantelop for snack Turkey patty over bed of spinach dinner 70+ oz of water.
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/04 9:12 pm - South of Boston, MA
Rachel- Does the cantelope bother you at all? How about other fruits? I am a wuss, I don't particularly like fruit, except melons... but I haven't tried any, thinking the sugars would bug me... BTW--- I adore wasabi! Beth
Rachelq
on 8/9/04 9:18 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Beth! Cantelope in small doeses doesn't bother me at all. I love all the extra fluid too! I have to be careful when I take bits, because so much juice somes out that I swallow quickly and tend to swallow air. I have also tried watermelon, apples (no skin), bananas (give me a stomach ache), cranberry, and a few more I can't think of. All that being said. Not much bothers me, so I have to be really careful about my choices. I love wasabi too. I thought I would have to give it up after surgery, but so far it hasn't irritated my stomach. Take care, Rachel
Lois N.
on 8/10/04 3:30 am - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
The only fruit that bothers me is of course my favorite...pineapple..boo hoo. I can only eat a small amount of any other fruit not because I am full but it doesn't settle well if I eat too much. Lois
DianneW
on 8/10/04 3:37 am - Louisville, KY
Melon is one of the easier fruits to digest because it doesn't have seeds. It was one of the first ones I ate. I love watermelon. Dianne
thin_tyme
on 8/12/04 3:40 am - WY
BF-4 oz of CarbSense Hot Cereal ( Not the best tasting stuff but it sure has helped me be regular) LU- 1/2 of a tuna rollup DI-couple of bites of salad with ranch dressing, 3 oz of noodleless lasagne. lots of water, no snacking. Mechelle 283/220/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views