I was wrong

Shigigi
on 8/9/04 6:34 am - Westfield, NJ
Thank you Ronda I will do that. I have a friend who took a picture of me three days post op that should put a smile on my face. By the way I think you look great is that a recent picture? I have to still figure out how to put my picture up. Take care, Regina
Pegtrala
on 8/9/04 1:10 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Regina. You are relating what so many of us are feeling. I too weigh myself just about every day. I had my surgery April 27th, and I am down 53 lbs. I agree with Ronda. I feel and look so much slimmer. It's really hard not to compare ourselves to each other, but we are each unique and have our own set of cir****tances to deal with. Let's just continue to be there for each other. You all are my support group, and I thank God every day for each one of you. Peggy
Shigigi
on 8/16/04 12:01 am - Westfield, NJ
Hi Peggy im so happy I decided to check my old post because I never got your response to my email about how wrong I was. I am happy to say the scale has moved and it stayed there so I can say I am down 64 pounds and very happy but I still want more am I crazy or what. Thank you for your reply. Regina
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views