Sharing a milestone!

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/04 6:38 am - South of Boston, MA
Just sharing my milestone with you all... I'm officially down 100 lbs from my highest known weight! I was 313 before I lost weight for my surgery (295 on 4/5)... at least that's as high as I ever saw my weight go... I didn't really like checking :-x I'm 213 today, and counting down to one-der-land... let's go!! I've gone from a 26/28 or 30/32 to mostly 16/18's! Yahoo. My husband is down 65 lbs... from 340 to 275! (He had RNY on May 10th) We're melting aaaawaaaaaaaay!! Beth
DianneW
on 8/6/04 6:53 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations. I can't wait to say that! Dianne
janiej
on 8/6/04 7:48 am - Independence, IA
Congrats to you ~~ that's just awesome. It must be doubly fun at your house with you and hubby both going through this adventure!! Enjoy the ride. Janie 4/14/2004 Lap RNY 272/196/140?
lily K.
on 8/6/04 10:58 pm - brockton, MA
dear beth congratulations on your wonderful news, you must be thrilled i had my Rny on 7/6/04 and am down 25lbs (plus pre op 15lbs) so i am on my way!! and it is always encouraging to hear about people further down the road cause god knows this ain't easy!! best of luck to you and your husband and your continued success!! lilykate
frea2bea
on 8/8/04 4:02 am - COlorado Springs, CO
Great job, Beth-to you and your hubbie! So happy for you 2. A re-discovery of each of you! My husband did not have surgery, but is down 10 lbs. He says he feels better than he has in a long time.
MonCheriAmour
on 8/8/04 8:03 pm - Lansing, MI
Congradulations Beth!! I am soooooo Happy for you and your husband. I know you must feel great!! Cheri'
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/04 12:26 am - South of Boston, MA
Thank you everyone! Yes, I do feel great, I'm starting to really see myself differently! I've got hipbones, ribs, a collarbone?? I never knew? Down to 210 today... I just looked at my Fitday http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.htmlOwner=butterflymamaof3 and I've lost an average of 5 lbs a week in the last four months... of course not every week has been that good for me, but this week was! YAY! I almost hate to admit this, but I substituted my daily iced lattes (medium latte with real milk and equal) with iced coffee with regular CREAM a week ago--- and go figure, it worked? ::shrugs:: I don't know if that helped, but I think my body doesn't like regular milk with all this low-carb stuff going on... Who knows, but I'll take it any way I can get it! Beth HW- 313 SW - 295 CW- 210 GW- 130 or bust, or plastic surgery!
Pegtrala
on 8/9/04 1:18 pm - Beaverton, OR
Beth, I am tickled pick for you and your DH! What an inspiration! I'm afraid too many food agree with me. No dumping or for me! In some ways...many ways....I think it would be easier to lose weight if I did have more problems. On the other hand, maybe the dear Lord knew that just having to get over stomach cancer was enough. I'm going to work on water the rest of the evening. I know what you mean about bones. My DH is finding more and more on me! Take care. Peggy
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views