Slowing Weight Loss

DianneW
on 8/6/04 12:23 am - Louisville, KY
My weight loss has really slowed, so I'm going to make a committment to get both protien shakes in each day, exercise, and take all my yucky vitimins this next week (I weigh every Friday) and see if that makes a difference. Dianne
bky962
on 8/6/04 3:23 am - Visalia, CA
I notice when I drink more water I lose faster than if I were to drink low cal drinks like Crystal Light. My surgery was the 5th of April and I have slown down also. I finally hit the 50lb. loss mark. In which I thought I would never get there. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Mary Lee T.
on 8/7/04 4:21 pm - Marlbank, Canada
I'm post op since April 1st and I'm having a week like this to but they say it will get better I so wanted to have my 100 off by August 1st 3 more pds to go.
Lois N.
on 8/7/04 10:53 pm - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Hey Mary Lee I bet by the next time we chat you will have reached the century mark...way to go!!!!!!!!! I go to the doc's tomorrow and am hoping to hit 90 lbs. I haven't weighed myself in awhile because I am on vacation but the jeans are feeling just a little bit too big. Take care! Lois
Rachelq
on 8/9/04 9:20 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Dianne, Any luck on the platue? Hope so! Take care, Rachel
DianneW
on 8/10/04 3:33 am - Louisville, KY
Hi Rachel, Not a platue, just not loosing as fast. This week I lost 3 pounds so I was happy. I'm being extra good this week as I see the doctor Thursday. I'm down 83 pounds so I'm not complaining. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views