Bras

Robin D.
on 8/3/04 11:33 pm - Trempealeau, WI
Just thought I'd share this with the ladies. As I lose weight (-55) I'm also losing "the girls". I went out looking for bras...how depressing. What I decided to do was buy a bra extender (found at the local fabric shop...$1.67) and took it with me. I bought a bra that was one size too small and used the extender...perfect fit. That way I'm not wasting money on new bras...Once I lose more weight I can take the extender off and get more use out of that bra. FWIW. Robin
irisheyes
on 8/4/04 12:19 am - Harmony, MN
Great idea Robin! Thanks for sharing, I think I will have to follow your lead, bras are SO expensive! Congrats on your -55!!! Katie
Pegtrala
on 8/5/04 1:44 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Robin. I like the way you think! We had our surgeries the same day. For some reason, I had kept my too small bras, and now they fit although I have to hike up the straps because the girls are heading south! Peg
Brendielee
on 8/7/04 7:51 am - Groton, MA
I just had a bra dilema too...down 55 from my highest too. I went on ebay and found a lady who was selling brand new bras with tags still on them. I got 6 bras for about $15.00. If you need some bras and want them cheap check out ebay. Brenda
Pegtrala
on 8/9/04 1:25 pm - Beaverton, OR
Brenda, what a great idea! I suppose one needs to know what size to get first....!! Thanks again for the great idea. Peggy
Carol P.
on 8/13/04 2:11 am - Oxford, AL
I kept my older bras which had gotten too small...just in case, you know. Well, now they fit around, but I have nothing to fill the cup. I think its payback for me giving my daughter grief about buying padding bras...shes 19 and flat chested..lol. The ole' padded bras arent so bad after all now...lol.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views