First time here

Mary Lee T.
on 7/28/04 3:41 pm - Marlbank, Canada
WELL I never can stop being amazed at the technology of these wonderful sites. I had surgery with Dr Omalley April 1st 2004 and the perfect day for me I started at 398 and officially am down to 300pds yahoooooo. Can't wait to see the 200's its been an awful long time. The food continues to be tricky somedays and goes very well others. Thanks for the support.,Mary Lee
Larakatya
on 7/28/04 11:16 pm - Twin Cities, MN
YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!! Wow, I remember seeing the number change from the 300s to the 200s and it is an INCREDIBLE feeling! Take a Mary Lee, you're doing great! With love and support, ~Lara
Rachelq
on 7/29/04 12:11 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Welcome! Congratulations on your weight loss. You are almost in the century club. This is an exciting journey. I hope you will stick around and post more about your progress as time passes. Wishing you well, Rachel
Mary Lee T.
on 7/29/04 8:52 am - Marlbank, Canada
thank you for your wonderful response sometimes we need to have encouragement to get through the process I didn't realize this board had a message board wonderful. Thanks Mary Lee
klhmom3
on 7/29/04 8:16 am - Clovis, CA
WELCOME and congrats on the great weight loss! You will just love it here! I do know what you mean about some foods. Still trying to figure out which ones are NOT going to work for me. It will come in time!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views