Need Help

janet B.
on 7/28/04 3:28 am - elizabethtown, IN
Yesterday was my 3 month anniversary for my WLS. I am doing great, almost 60 lbs., but I am having one problem. I am having some really bad stomach pain, hurting and burning. I have tried to connect it to something that I have eaten but cannot pin point it to a specific food. I have noticed that it always starts at work during a stressful day. During my first visit with my surgeon she thought that I might have a small ulcer and gave me medication to clear it up. I have taken all of the medication and the stomach hurting is getting to be more often and worse. Has anyone out there had this problem?
DianneW
on 7/28/04 3:44 am - Louisville, KY
No, but they may need to do an endoscopy where they look in your stomach, no big deal they sedate you and you don't remember it. Better than the damn swallow test. Hang in there. Congratulations on the weight loss. Dianne 340/260
Larakatya
on 7/28/04 7:54 am - Twin Cities, MN
I was going to say the same exact thing as the person above me. Keep us posted, **prayers for you** ~Lara
Rachelq
on 7/28/04 9:09 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Just chiming in with the same advice. Get an endoscopy. You need to rule out any thing that might become a problem down the road.
Pegtrala
on 7/28/04 12:49 pm - Beaverton, OR
Ditto from me. Get that endoscopy. God bless. Peggy
janet B.
on 7/29/04 6:53 am - elizabethtown, IN
Thanks to everyone for your advice. I will call my surgeon's office about this as soon as possible.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views