April'ers-What did you eat today?

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/04 7:29 am - South of Boston, MA
I'm 16 wks out today, Today I've had: 5 small slices bacon (the shelf-stable kind, the pieces are small) 16 oz latte with whole milk and two equal packets 8 oz Crystal Light 2 oz water (The following is my lunch at an Italian restaurant, I chose the salad bar...and picked at what I could find) 4 small olives (with pits, so salty!) Black-eyed pea "dip"--- (peas, onions, in a vinegar dressing) Pinch of feta cheese Two bites of Italian Wedding Soup, (basically one small meatball, I don't eat pasta, and I couldn't avoid it so I tossed the soup) Dinner- Black-eyed pea dip with... Mozzarella cheese melted on Soy protein chips I'm pretty much done eating for the day, if I get hungry again, I probably have 1/4 C soy nuts. I'll also have lots more Crystal Light, and probably a coffee. Beth -77
Rachelq
on 7/26/04 11:43 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
confession time! I had a horrible eating day yesterday. I grazed most of the morning. Nibble here and there of this and that. By the time lunch rolled around I was hungry (I'm never hungry unless I don't eat all day). So we were at the mall and I ordered a kids hamburger. I know I can't eat bread, but I wanted a hamburger so bad. I got through half of it...happily I might add. Then it was all over. Sweating...swallowing hard. I looked at my 7 year old and asked, "do you think you can watch your little brother for a minute." (boy did I had to do that). So off I went...and up came the burger....yuck. confession over! Rachel
PHYLLIS S.
on 7/27/04 9:01 am - LOS BANOS, CA
This morning I had a protein drink using Syntrax Fuzzy Navel (I just got it last night so this was my first taste.....not too bad at all) For lunch I had the grilled chicken from Taco Bell in a small dish with cheese and green sauce. I was pretty yummy. For dinner, I think I'm making pork chops. May have another protein drink for snack. Bon apetite! Phyllis
Maureen C.
on 7/27/04 10:06 am - MO
Breakfast: turkey sausage with 1/2 slice of cheese melted on it Lunch:chopped roma tomato and fresh mozzarella cubes with anchovies and balsamic vinegar! Yum! ( I know, it sounds disgusting) Dinner: sharp cheddar cheese slices and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. ( I was planning on having grilled tilapia, but I was too hungry to wait for hubby to cook. Not so good on the liquids: 8oz decaf 20 oz minute maid light lemonade 12 oz decaf iced tea with lemon I still need to get in more later, probably 8 oz skim milk with sugar free chocolate syrup and then water for the rest of the evening.
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/27/04 11:17 am - Los Angeles, CA
Large Iced Coffe with Half & Half 2 Cheese sticks 1 Turkey Sausage Im making up for yesterday.. I actually ate french fries and ranch dressing and feel totally guilty about it... Im being a goog girl now.. I still have 20 pound to go...
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views