April 7ther's, how you doing?

Eternity
on 7/20/04 1:01 am - Bridgeport, CT
I just wanted to see how everyone who had their surgery around this time is doing. I started at 325 down to 261. For a total loss of 64 lbs. I feel like it should be more, but I'm very happy that I am doing what I am suppose to be doing. I have not been this weight in almost 9 years. How is everyone else doing?
Sheri W.
on 7/20/04 2:36 am - Ipswich, SD
Hi! I also had my surgery on April 7th. I'm down 58lbs and like you feel it should be more. I'm really feeling much better physically. It's amazing how much more energy I have. I started at 402 lbs now at 344. I'm still dealing with my healing incision, I had open RNY, but other than that, the only other "problem" that I'm having is with hair loss! That's scary, I sure hope that it stops soon!!!!! Smiles, Sheri
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/04 12:01 pm - South of Boston, MA
April 5th here... down 75 as of today, the losses are coming and going in spurts. I'm finally getting some exercise, and it's feeling good to do so, since I'm not so huge anymore, lol. I was 295 on the day of surgery(was 313+ lost some for surgery)... 220 today... Beth
Kim T.
on 7/20/04 12:23 pm - Dracut, MA
I'm April 7th and doing pretty well.. started at 262 and now weigh 205. I have been struggling tho.. with eating. Every time i think i'm doing so well, and have a great week eating wise.., the next week i still have to go back to yogurt, popsicles and grits. I'm constantly battling with water too, i never get in enough... I feel great tho, and my family calls me the incredible shrinking woman! ~Kim
cricket_nj
on 7/22/04 9:00 am - Butler, NJ
I'm an 8ther and am down 55 pounds. I haven't lost anything for a few weeks now except my hair. I seem to be on a plateau of sorts. I hope to get back to losing again soon.
charl
on 7/24/04 10:41 pm - Bouckville, NY
I am an April 6er...close enough?? I started at 300 and am down to 229. Feels slow, but I'll take it!!!
DEB W.
on 7/26/04 12:53 am - VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Hey April 7thers, (or close to it) I am doing great myself. I did go through a lathargic (sp) time for a week or so, but I believe that was due to my son coming home from Iraq for 2 weeks R & R. He is back in Mosul now. I want him home..okay anyway.... I have lost 67 lbs..I keep saying it wrong cuz I did the subtraction wrong...oh well. I love the energy level ALOT. Just saw tons of family who haven't seen me in 11 months, they sure were excited about he changes. My Aunt didn't recognize me at first. lol. I love the new shopping experience of not being in the "Women's " Anymore, Trust me it is a new experience. Deb
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/27/04 11:20 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hi Gurly.. Im an April 6ther... Down 60 Pounds.. 20 left to go........... 215/155/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views