April 13th People!

crabby
on 7/18/04 4:59 am - small town, MO
Hello, wondering how everyone is doing? This past week has been a little frustrating to me, seems the scale is stuck for the first time grrrr, trying to do my best in drinking all my fluids and eating protein. I started out at 376 now 293 -83 lbs was wearing a 30-32 or 4x top now a 24 pants Bra was 52 DDD now a 46 C Lulu
momof 3
on 7/18/04 10:25 am - Dearborn Heights, MI
Hello Lulu, I mostly lurk around here but just wanted to say I think your doing GREAT!!! getting all my fluids in and i had to switch to a liquid protien becuse the drinks were making me sick(too sweet). I started out at 290 and am now at 215 was size 24 now a 18 Cristina
crabby
on 7/18/04 10:57 am - small town, MO
wooohooo Christina I am now at where you were lol You're doing great and I can't wait until I'm down to where you are now OMG it's been so long since I've been a size 18 Lulu
MARTI J.
on 7/18/04 1:44 pm - DENVER, Co
Hi Lulu. Congratulations! You are doing great!!! I, too am an April 13th'er, and I am getting quite frustrated. The weight just seems to crawl off. I started at 303 and am 251. Only 52 pounds, it seems that compare to every one else, it is horrible!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong. I do struggle to get consistant exercise in, I know that affects it, but I don't think I am eating too much, only twice a day, and not much. Can anyone give me some advice? I know that I should be elated, but I am getting more frustrated every day!!!
otis
on 7/19/04 2:16 pm - Littleton, CO
Hi! I had my surgery on April 14, 2004. I've only lost 47 pounds. I get discouraged too. My doctor's words always come back to me: "You are not a failure. This isn't Weigh****chers. The weight will come off." Keep your chin up! Megan
Melissa H.
on 8/5/04 3:26 pm - Gallipolis, OH
My doctor and dietician informed me that to keep the metabolism up, we need to ear 5-6 small meals a day and you are only eating 2. Try to bump it up and eat less more often.
Debbie C.
on 7/19/04 11:08 pm - Henderson, nc
I'm An April 13ther too! I started at 239, size 24 and am now at 189 and wearing a size 16. I am on no high blood pressure med, and don't even snore anymore! I'm glad everyone is doing so well!
Amy M.
on 7/20/04 9:15 am - Carlisle, IN
Hello All! An April 13th'r here too! I started out at 271 and a size 24 I am now at 211 and wearing a size 18. 60 Lb. lost forever! I am feeling great! I was having problems with plateaus and talked to my Dr. about it last week. She said when you are experiencing a plateau to cut your carbs in what you are eating and it will bring you right out of it. I tried it and it worked! Good luck to all of you and keep posting - you are my inspirations! ~Amy
Paris J.
on 7/21/04 5:14 am - buffalo, NY
Hello, first timer here!! I had micro-pouch surgery on the 13th of April. I am on a plataeu as I have been for about 3 weeks. Started at 233 and now I am at 186. Trying to break the plateau by upping my protien and water. Blessings to you all and I am sooooooooooooo glad you are here!! Paris
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views